Amue Wolves WindPack Female Best history Wins! by batheir

Based on Click to view
Artist batheir [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Amue Wolves WindPack Female Best history Wins!

Postby batheir » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:37 am

Adopt her!

There are some rules:
No wining if you didn't get her and No cussing.
Also, I like long history's C:

Form:
Wolf's Name:
Wolf's personality:
Wolf's History:
batheir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Amue Wolves WindPack Female Best history Wins!

Postby Ray. » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Wolf's Name:
Kay
Wolf's personality:
Wolf's History:
WIP
gone back to school, college life. won't be on much. sorry
My WMEs
Ray.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calder_Burg » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:50 pm

Wolf's Name:
Indi
Wolf's personality:
Indi is a shy wolf for her age, and it must be because of what happened in her past, so it is hard for her to trust most other wolves, unless she knows them a bit. Some wolves tease her, and she tries to ignore it, she might look happy on the inside, but what the others say about her breaks her inside. She likes to hide away from other wolves, hardly talking, and when she was found, most thought she was mute, but she wasn't.
Wolf's History:
Indi was born one cold winter day, as the runt, and as she grew older, she was also teased by her four brothers and three other sisters. She was also hated by her father, who was named Luke, and she felt that only her mother, Akita, was the one that loved her in the family. When the pups were old enough, they were aloud outside their den, and they had a fun time, and for once, Indi's littermates didn't tease her once. But when she was around 6 months, she wanted to go further then camp, so she went into the forest. She travelled until night fell, and that was when she began to get scared. Every sound would make her jump or yelp, and she would stay crouched down, not wanting anything to see her in the night. She found a abandoned den, and she went into it before she fell asleep.
When she woke up, she was able to trace back to her pack, but when she got back there was something she didn't expect to see until she was older. Blood glistened the grass, making it red, and the stench of bear was everywhere, along with blood. Indi searched every den, and saw that every wold was dead, but when she got to the nursery, she saw that her mother was alive, fatally injured, but alive for now. She ran to her mother, tears streaming down her face and she cried into her mothers fur. Akita told her to stay strong, then she passed away. Indi cried into her dead mothers fur for a day, then she decided it was time to go, and so she ran.
Calder_Burg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby batheir » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:19 am

I'm very sorry Ray Ray, But ˩ʋcʏ.Ħαℓɛ has won. Be sure to lurk around for some of our First come First Serve dogs!
batheir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me