Adopted! by Not Pigeons

Based on Click to view
Artist Not Pigeons [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopted!

Postby Not Pigeons » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:30 am

The First Avenger wrote:(When will you decide who gets it?)
Username:
Professor X
Blob Name:
Hmm... I'd name it Tutok. The name is from one of my favorite books, Island of the Blue Dolphins.
Blob History:
Tutok started out as a normal blob.She was born and raised by a normal Blob family in the Blob village. Her favorite subject was Science- especially when they learned about Marine Biology. Tutok was fascinated by the mysterious blob-like things that floated through the water. She would spend her free time reading about the deep waters of the ocean. Before long, she was labeled as a freak and none of the other blobs would go near her. However, she wasn't bothered by this and spent her days happily reading. One halloween, Tutok decided to dress up. The other blobs wouldn't be able to tell who she was if she wore a costume! After so many years of loneliness, she was ready to enter civilization again. Her mother, who was an excellent sewer, asked her what she wanted to be for halloween. Tutok wanted to be a cuttlefish- she had just read about them in a book. After her mother finished the costume, Tutok pulled it on and went trick-or-treating. The other blobs didn't recognize her and they were nice to her. When she got home, she was really tired. She went to pull off her costume, but it wouldn't come off! no matter how hard she tried, it wouldn't budge. Tutok didn't mind much- she rather likes the cuttlefish. So, the students at school were told Tutok had moved, and another blob (coincidentally, her name was Tutok too) had moved to the school. The students accepted the 'new' Tutok, and she lived happily ever after.
Why do you want this blob?:
I want Tutok because she is adorable and I think cuttlefish are really interesting. I'll use her as my trade guardian, and I'll put her in my signature when I change it.
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?:
Yes

Congrats ^^
Last edited by Not Pigeons on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cuttlefish Blob

Postby Roonil Wazlib » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:11 pm

(When will you decide who gets it?)
Username:
Professor X
Blob Name:
Hmm... I'd name it Tutok. The name is from one of my favorite books, Island of the Blue Dolphins.
Blob History:
Tutok started out as a normal blob.She was born and raised by a normal Blob family in the Blob village. Her favorite subject was Science- especially when they learned about Marine Biology. Tutok was fascinated by the mysterious blob-like things that floated through the water. She would spend her free time reading about the deep waters of the ocean. Before long, she was labeled as a freak and none of the other blobs would go near her. However, she wasn't bothered by this and spent her days happily reading. One halloween, Tutok decided to dress up. The other blobs wouldn't be able to tell who she was if she wore a costume! After so many years of loneliness, she was ready to enter civilization again. Her mother, who was an excellent sewer, asked her what she wanted to be for halloween. Tutok wanted to be a cuttlefish- she had just read about them in a book. After her mother finished the costume, Tutok pulled it on and went trick-or-treating. The other blobs didn't recognize her and they were nice to her. When she got home, she was really tired. She went to pull off her costume, but it wouldn't come off! no matter how hard she tried, it wouldn't budge. Tutok didn't mind much- she rather likes the cuttlefish. So, the students at school were told Tutok had moved, and another blob (coincidentally, her name was Tutok too) had moved to the school. The students accepted the 'new' Tutok, and she lived happily ever after.
Why do you want this blob?:
I want Tutok because she is adorable and I think cuttlefish are really interesting. I'll use her as my trade guardian, and I'll put her in my signature when I change it.
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?:
Yes
BLACK LIVES MATTER
Image Image Image
Roonil Wazlib

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:35 am

Okay, you're in the running to get it ^^
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roonil Wazlib » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:28 pm

When are you going to pick?
Or close?
BLACK LIVES MATTER
Image Image Image
Roonil Wazlib

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:43 am

Yep, it's probably gonna go to you a little later today...

(I'm working on the blob to replace this one right now ^^)
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me