Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Sterling Sage by Ardra

Artist Ardra [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 5

Sterling Sage

Postby Ardra » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:09 pm

The Spiritos belong to ME please do not copy or steal Sterlings Design and please dont copy the species :/
Sterling (c) Me
Spiritos (c) Me
Design and character (c) Me

There are not enough words in the world that can describe how in love with this character I am. I designed him up for my story that I'm working on currently (as all my other stories are slightly bothering me... and boring me, so I dont want to write when I'm bothered or bored by a story), He is something called a Spirito (French for Spirit I do believe) and is part dragon part human. His hands and feet are dragon-like with scales running on his hands, wrists, feet, and ankles with some tiny scales here and there and then nothing but human skin.

His clothes are simple cause I got lazy. His ears are elf ears and he has TWO sets of horns one is is long and wavy, as well as sharp, and the other set is just directly behind the long set and is stubbed. He has no accessories of which to speak due to how he is and how his species is. Usually his species has tan skin and dragon-like eyes but not him xD He also has silver hair... How unusual x3

Love of my Life

What should I even put here now?

I do stuff on here sometimes...
Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me