Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Dark Steeds Adopts by ~SprigofNature~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~SprigofNature~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Dark Steeds Adopts

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:21 am

Lineart is Neara's, not mine
Dark steeds are Unicorns with darker coats and silver horns. It's very rare that a foal be born with a light coat or a gold horn and even rarer to have both.
There is no real difference between Mares and Stallions other than temperament. Mares are much more wild and dangerous, harder to tame. Stallions are more mellow and likely to approach. It is unknown why it is like this though. Mares are more likely to have red or orange markings or eyes while stallions are seen with blue and green markings and eyes. On the rarest of occasions there will be stallions that have red eyes and marking and vise-versa with mare, though this usually happens if a mare has twins.

I am the only artist and that probably won't change and Adoption form will appear on each adopt with different ways to adopt.
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me