Based on Click to view
Artist zaadifyable [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

adoptable smudgeling

Postby zaadifyable » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:04 pm

adopted
Last edited by zaadifyable on Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

xxxxxxxx“A snowball❆ ❆
ɪɴ tʜe ғace ɪs suʀeʟʏ tʜe
PERFECT x x x
ʙeɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ of a ʟastɪɴɢ
❆ ↝ friendship.”

― Maʀkus Zusak
zaadifyable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: adoptable smudgeling

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Username:
Amxen no.XV
Name:
Amxen
Story:
WIP
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:19 am

Username: NinjaNight411
Smudgeling name: Violet
Smudgeling gender: Female
story: Violet was born, like normal, in a litter of 1. She was the youngest, and the only girl. Her brothers always left her out of games, and one day, she ran off. Se ran until she came to a dark forst. The only light source was the blue fireflies that flew around. It was beautiful. One day, violet was looking for food when she saw a huge feather lying around. She picked it up, and felt its sofy, silky fluff. Se decided to kep it, and wrapped it arounnd her ear with a piece of yarn. Se still wears it to this day, and is known as te Princess of Nature. WIP
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puddssoul » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:48 pm

Username: puddssoul
Smudgeling name: Amelia Bloom (Ellie for short)
story:

Amelia opened her eyes to the sight of her beautiful home, slowly lifting her head from the patch of soft green clovers that she had fallen asleep on. They made the perfect plush pillow, and their mellow scent led her to sweet dreams. She sighed contentedly as she stretched, coming alive as she saw the meadow filled with all colors and shapes and sizes of flowers, their perfume-like scents filling the air and greeting her as soon as she opened her eyes and took a deep inhale. She sighed again, just because it smelled so good. She couldn't believe this place was all hers to behold and enjoy.
It was an average day for her. She skipped down to the creek and stood carefully on one of the silvery-gray stepping stones to take a sip of the nice, cool water, then played with the fish, giggling as she splashed at the surface of the water, never quite quick enough to catch them. Their shining scales teased right back as they darted around under her paws, sending up bubbles. She could hear the birds singing in their trees, and spotted a nest filled with tiny blue speckled eggs when she glanced into a tree on her way back to her den. A small but cozy stone cave stayed cool in the summer and warm during the winter, providing the perfect shelter for her. A bed of moss and clover to lay her head on, and all she had to do was be back in her den before the sun fell.
*WIP*

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zaadifyable » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:20 pm

puddssoul wrote:Username: puddssoul
Smudgeling name: Amelia Bloom (Ellie for short)
story:

Amelia opened her eyes to the sight of her beautiful home, slowly lifting her head from the patch of soft green clovers that she had fallen asleep on. They made the perfect plush pillow, and their mellow scent led her to sweet dreams. She sighed contentedly as she stretched, coming alive as she saw the meadow filled with all colors and shapes and sizes of flowers, their perfume-like scents filling the air and greeting her as soon as she opened her eyes and took a deep inhale. She sighed again, just because it smelled so good. She couldn't believe this place was all hers to behold and enjoy.
It was an average day for her. She skipped down to the creek and stood carefully on one of the silvery-gray stepping stones to take a sip of the nice, cool water, then played with the fish, giggling as she splashed at the surface of the water, never quite quick enough to catch them. Their shining scales teased right back as they darted around under her paws, sending up bubbles. She could hear the birds singing in their trees, and spotted a nest filled with tiny blue speckled eggs when she glanced into a tree on her way back to her den. A small but cozy stone cave stayed cool in the summer and warm during the winter, providing the perfect shelter for her. A bed of moss and clover to lay her head on, and all she had to do was be back in her den before the sun fell.
*WIP*

ok!
she's yours, sorry for everyone who didnt get her, i'll make some more in the future
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

xxxxxxxx“A snowball❆ ❆
ɪɴ tʜe ғace ɪs suʀeʟʏ tʜe
PERFECT x x x
ʙeɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ of a ʟastɪɴɢ
❆ ↝ friendship.”

― Maʀkus Zusak
zaadifyable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty MM » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:05 am

Um, can you remove the 'adopt me'? I almost put in a form after the contest ended! XD
Kitty MM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me