Artist SmaugTheGolden [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Re: Adopt me!!

Postby Hermione Granger » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:05 am

If you want to adopt this horse fill out the form below:
Username:hermione granger
Horse's name:Farfelu (wild in French)
Backgroung Story:You know, I havent always been this way....I once was happy. When I was one, my family was killed. The people took me because I was gorgeous. They were cruel people and broke my spirit. Then after a month of weakness, I snapped. I struck out and ran into the desert, I left nothing but a cloud of dust and a broken heart
Personality: she is wild and crazy. Her emotions are strong and she has no impulse control. She is a fighter and will do anything for a close friend. She isn't exactly nice, because she is just to volatile.
I really love anime, manga, and fantasy novels.
ImageImage
Hermione Granger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt me!!

Postby SmaugTheGolden » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:41 pm

Hermione Granger wrote:If you want to adopt this horse fill out the form below:
Username:hermione granger
Horse's name:Farfelu (wild in French)
Backgroung Story:You know, I havent always been this way....I once was happy. When I was one, my family was killed. The people took me because I was gorgeous. They were cruel people and broke my spirit. Then after a month of weakness, I snapped. I struck out and ran into the desert, I left nothing but a cloud of dust and a broken heart
Personality: she is wild and crazy. Her emotions are strong and she has no impulse control. She is a fighter and will do anything for a close friend. She isn't exactly nice, because she is just to volatile.

Winner!
SmaugTheGolden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me