*RARE* Altsisi #10 by Strudel

Based on Click to view
Artist Strudel [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

*RARE* Altsisi #10

Postby Strudel » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:33 am

I was going to end this sooner, but I want to make sure this fellow has the perfect owner so I am waiting to see if she gets a few more entries before posting a winner. There really haven't been that many actual completed entries so far.

So what is a Altsisi? Pretty much what you see above, a fluffy little animal with thick fur on the upper body and thinner fur along the tail. They are very shy around new people, but can quickly bond with a new owner and reveal their personality. Each one has glowing markings, and their normal fur color ranges between greens and blues, though there are Altsisi of every color. There are rumors of Altsisi with wings or tail mutations, but no proof has been found.

This Altsisi is female.

This Altsisi is rare (made with Noleah's permission)
Meaning it is not blue or green in body base.

To win this one you either have to come up with a name and a story for her.
Or, if you are more inclined to drawing, you may draw her instead and come up with a name.
The story or drawing must reflect the personality you would like her to have in one way or another.
No stealing other's stories/art of course.
And no color-ins/line-arts are to be used. After all, this is an original species, you are unlikely to find a lineart close enough anyhow.

*EDIT* Exception to the no line-arts rule. If you have the lineart owners direct permission and edit the lines to match the altsisi species then you are allowed to. But you must make the owner of the lines aware that you wish to change them that much and you must provide a screenshot of them giving you permission for it to qualify. And of course it must be recognizable as an altsisi.
Last edited by Strudel on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *RARE* Altsisi #10

Postby albinny trancy » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:36 am

Deloria

Story:
   It was a cold, dark night the way I remember it. I was asleep in my cave with Kally and Kris when I heard the crash. 
   I immediately jumped up, tail swishing back and forth in alarm. "Who's there?" I hissed viciously. "Show yourself!"
   Silently, I tiptoed past Chance and Trigger. Once I was out of the warm comforts of my home, I dashed off in a mad rush towards the sound. 
   "I know you're out there!" I called threateningly. "Show yourself!"
   The intruder sprinted away quickly, causing me to give chase. "H-hey! Wait up!" I shouted desperately.  
   We turned a few corners before my prey stopped, panic filling its eyes. Ahead it was a dead end. It was trapped. 

Art:
Wip
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:52 am

Quick edit to the first post.
*EDIT* Exception to the no line-arts rule. If you have the lineart owners direct permission and edit the lines to match the altsisi species then you are allowed to. But you must make the owner of the lines aware that you wish to change them that much and you must provide a screenshot of them giving you permission for it to qualify. And of course it must be recognizable as an altsisi.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:55 am

Does she have to be coloured in the picture?
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:57 am

Th13f wrote:Does she have to be coloured in the picture?

I would prefer that but since you have a little bit of a story it is not required (you only have to do one or the other. Although you can do both)
If you truly do not wish to color it that is fine, but I'd like to see an attempt at it if you can :3
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:58 am

Oh, okay! Since my computer is down for the time being (I'm using my iPod), I'll be uploading the linearts for you to see.
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:FarmGirlAtHeart:. » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:14 am

Blizzardsong

Story- WIP

Everyday, it's getting closer...

Going faster than a roller coaster...
.:FarmGirlAtHeart:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fehyr » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:49 am

wow! so pretty! might try out for her! i was thinking "THIS...IS...SPARTA!!" before i saw her so i might name her Sparta!!
Fehyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ironmangirl1 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:51 am

:D wow i love it really cool your a great artist.
Attachments
wolf avitar.gif
wolf avitar.gif (33.68 KiB) Viewed 237 times
Ironmangirl1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fabled_ » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:37 pm

Belle is a very gorgeous altsisi. I can't believe I thought I liked the other ones I applied for, it feels like I did so just to own one, I am ashamed by that. But when I saw this adorable altsisi, I had to have her. I just love her pattern and colors. She is beautiful, and she is perfect. She is the altsisi I feel like was made for me.

I honestly am trying to think of a wonderful tale, one that fits her just right. I need her to have the perfect story, not some quickly made one. So I will edit this later. Is it ok if I add a personality as well?
Last edited by fabled_ on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me