Puffalo #13 - Adopted by Maoo

Based on Click to view
Artist Maoo [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Puffalo #13 - Adopted

Postby Maoo » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:08 pm

What is a Puffalo? wrote:In a nutshell; a puffalo is a fluffy, magical buffalo. Their diet mainly comprises of clouds and rainbow juice, each color of the rainbow consist of a different fruit flavour. Their fur is soft and puffy, usually the hooves and horns are brightly colored.
All Puffalo’s live in herds, they are friendly, poofy animals that enjoy snoozing in the clouds.

This Puffalo is male!

Congratulations Alawai
You got Ari
Take good care for him ^^
Last edited by Maoo on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ✂━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
I'm a bomb you can't defuse
Might just accept you're gonna lose
Can't turn down, I refuse
To hold back anymore
All of these voices inside my head
Blinding my sight in a curtain of red
Frustration is getting bigger
Bang Bang Bang – Pull my Devil Trigger!

Maoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Puffalo #13 - Adopt me!

Postby Plainsong » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Username: Plainsong
Name: Ismael
Personality(Short,few things): Loves to eat, to dance and to feel good. He's a joyfull Puffalo and with his so very puffeh coat he loves to impress female Puffalos. He's a sweatheart and everyone who meets him can't stand his fluffy cuteness and has to feed him some Cookies. :D <33
Why do you want him: I just found this species on the oekaki board and I immediately fell in love with his colors and his cute fluffyness. *Feeds him some cookies* I want to draw this little guy and love him to death. xD
Other: 'Nuff said. Me lovesta. <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
Plainsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monkeymahem » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:59 pm

Username: monkeymahem
Name: Jetstream {for the stripes on his back}
~
Personality/Story:
Jet loves to be the center of attention, and is often seen as the 'jock' in the group. He loves to impress the lady Puffalos by pulling heavy carts or helping to construct new facilities for his community. Although Jet has TONS of friends, he still has insecurities about himself, because the last girl he loved moved far, far away. She has wanted no contact with him, and Jet is forced to believe that he wil never find true love again, that is, until he meets Guiliana.
{not a real Puffalo, but might try to adopt another Puffalo under this name if I win Jet :D }
Guiliana took one look at Jet, and loved him. Jet, on the other hand, is still quite unsure of how much his fragile heart can handle..
.: ((will write more if I have some spontaneous inspiration)) :.
~
Why do you want him:
I think This Puffalo in general demonstrates my personality and who I am flawlessly. Although, yes, I am a girl, I have always leaned towards more boyish things, such as having my favorite color be blue, or always wanting to be outside. This particular Puffalo has a marvelous way of saying these things through just pure appearance. It's like the design can tell you so much, but still so little, due to the pure simplicity of his handsome coat ❤
Last edited by monkeymahem on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
monkeymahem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby west , » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Username:
    post-apocalyptic.

Name:
    Caelum. Caeli for short. Caelum is 'sky' in Latin.

Personality(Short,few things):
    Caelum is a little athlete. He never seems to stop moving apart from eating and sleeping, and when he is moving, he is going at full speed. Caeli is very competitive and is always bugging his friends for a race, and when he wins, he does like to rub it in their face, but he never means to annoy other Puffalos or hurt their feelings. He is very grateful for all he has and he always puts others before himself.
    He does get distracted quite easily, and is usually caught gazing at the clouds or watching a flock of birds fly overhead, but once he is focused on something, nothing on earth { or in the sky, for that matter } can change his mind or stop him from achieving his goals. Overall, he is one of the sweetest, but craziest Puffalos you will ever meet.

Why do you want him:
    Oh my gosh, where do I begin?
    I have been desperate to get a Puffalo, as they are a beautiful and unique species and I would be so honoured to have one of my own. Caelum is the perfect one for me.
    I was originaly going to go for a different Puffalo, but I withdrew my form when I saw this lovely guy. I have a thing for characters that have a lot of blue and white in them, as blue is my all time favourite colour, but when I saw him, I immediately loved his simple but effective design. He could be pink for all I care, I would still love him! You could just imagine him gliding through the clouds one minute, then suddenly at full speed the next. I don't know what I'd do without him, and I am also looking for new characters at the moment, but he would be an amazing edition to my family xp

Other:
    Sorry if my form is hard to understand. It's hard to put into words how much I love this guy <3

⊰ Somewhere behind the rider you've вᴇcoмᴇ,
the hours of ᴘᴙʌcтɪcᴇ you've put in, the coaches that have ᴘυsнᴇᴅ yoυ,
the fences you've нɪт, the bones you've вᴙoκᴇɴ, the hard falls you've тʌκᴇɴ,
the loɴɢ ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ , the sнoᴙт ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ, the cнɪᴘ, the sтᴙɪᴅᴇs,
the ᴇqυɪтʌтɪoɴ, the sᴡᴇʌт, the тᴇʌᴙs, the вlooᴅ, the вlɪsтᴇᴙs,
the ᴙɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ jᴇʌɴs, the ᴡool jʌcκᴇтs on 100 degree sυммᴇᴙ ᴅʌys,
the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...
soмᴇᴡнᴇᴙᴇ behind all this is the little girl who fᴇll ɪɴ lovᴇ with the нoᴙsᴇ,
the sᴘoᴙт, and the ɪᴅᴇʌ and ɴᴇvᴇᴙ looκᴇᴅ вʌcκ. ⊱

Ride for her.

west ,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Glass Doe » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:58 am

Username: .:Emily:.
Name: Winter
Personality: He is a happy go lucky guy, but has some mental issues (Autism) so he does not always get accepted by others. He still just keeps his happy face on and tries to be nice as possible.
Why do you want him: He has a beautiful design that kind of reminds me of a winter storm or if it was winter and you went and stood in front of a frozen lake.
Other: beautiful design ^_^ i would love to have him so i can draw him alot
No matter who you are,
what you look like, or where you're from...
You deserve love & acceptance
just like anyone else!

-Michigan-
The Glass Doe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alawai » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:28 am

Username:
Alawai
Name:
Ari
Personality(Short,few things):
Ari is playful, outgoing around friends, but rather timid around others. When looking at his more outgoing side, he is very kind can caring. He loves the company of any other Puffalo. He likes to point out his odd-spots. "What you see is what you get." He believes true friends wont judge him for who he is.
Why do you want him:
I do not simply want him. I need him. So to speak. I do not yet own a puffalo. Though I have tried for about four now. But none have I ever been so in love with. Like this guy. I would certainly bury him in fan-art.
Other:
Can we make art for him?
• dyna | she/her | adult •
––––---–––––––-–––––----------
––––---–––––––-–––––----------
• barista | digital artist | character creator •
Alawai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maoo » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:26 am

Alawai wrote:
Can we make art for him?

Sure.If you want.I would love that ^^
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ✂━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
I'm a bomb you can't defuse
Might just accept you're gonna lose
Can't turn down, I refuse
To hold back anymore
All of these voices inside my head
Blinding my sight in a curtain of red
Frustration is getting bigger
Bang Bang Bang – Pull my Devil Trigger!

Maoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Copper96 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Username: copper96
Name: Chinko
Personality(Short,few things): Shy. Laidback. Caring. Passionate. Open-minded. Clever. A Daydreamer
Why do you want him: He is adorable and his sleek design caught my undivided attention. His stunning blue with white markings an eye catcher and making him a "looker". His Muzzle especially catching my eye. for me it really adds to the personality i see for him, well everything does but thats not the point, his little nose, with the cute whiteness, makes me fall head over heels for his adorableness :lol:
Other: I might do some art since he is so handsome and all ;)
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucy. » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:18 am

Username:

lucy22322

Name:

Jay

Personality:

Jay is very intelligent, and has always been that way. Unlike a lot of his other smart friends, he isn't arrogant or cocky because of it. He is actually very kind and sympathetic. He loves to help others and often does a lot of community service. He is generally quiet and keeps to himself, but on rare occasions, he will be very talkative. When he is, you can never get one word in. He just talks on and on....and it's hard to stop him. The downside of his personality is that because he is really quiet, you won't hear about his troubles in life or major successes.

Why do you want him:

I just adore the color blue, and all he is is blue. His design is very natural, with all the swirls and whites, which makes it even more awesome. I've dreamed about receiving a blue puffalo, and i hope to make him mine!

Other:

Nope. Just that I looovvvveee him <3
"I need you. We all need you. None of us would have survived this place if it weren't for you"
Lucy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerdust » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:30 pm

Username: Flowerdust
Name: Current