Jennifer Lawrence
Desired Name:
Rex
Desired Gender:
Male
Desired Design Changes:
None
Picture or Story of Desired Animal:
Rex was out with his friend, Pixel, it was getting dark and the stars were starting to rise, "I've got a good idea." Said Rex, running into the park and Pixel ran behind. They sat at the top of the slide, gazing at the stars when they heared the park gate creak, Rex peered over the top of the slide to see it was Emmie. "Em!" Pixel yelled and Emmie walked towards them. Pixel and Rex were secretly dating, and no-one knew. "So, what you guys doing?" She said
"Gazing at the stars." Replied Rex.
"Why you here?" Asked Pixel to Emmie.
"Nothing," she said and sat next to Rex
"Should I tell him?" She whispered to Rex
"Go on." He said
"Pixel," she said, catching his attention "Rex and I, were dating." Pixel gave a gasp and ran away
"Pixel!" Yelled Rex but he kept on running. "Were over," he said to Emmie "You could have told him a better way." Rex said and ran after Pixel, after a few minutes of running, Rex caught Pixel "Please," he muttered, "She's gone now, remember, Pals before Gals?" Pixel nodded, "Thanks buddy," he said and they gazed up at the stars together
By submitting this form, I, Jennifer Lawrence agree that I will take great care of my character, should I receive it, and not let it become dusty in my attic.

See the original post for rules.
These lines belong to Kadbury and can be found here.[/center]
Last edited by Daxeek on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage

if dreams can't come true,
then why not p r e t e n d?

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ Adopt Me! ♥

Postby rampagingpickles » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Username:
Jennifer Lawrence
Desired Name:
Rex
Desired Gender:
Male
Desired Design Changes:
None
Rex was out with his friend, Pixel, it was getting dark and the stars were starting to rise, "I've got a good idea." Said Rex, running into the park and Pixel ran behind. They sat at the top of the slide, gazing at the stars when they heared the park gate creak, Rex peered over the top of the slide to see it was Emmie. "Em!" Pixel yelled and Emmie walked towards them. Pixel and Rex were secretly dating, and no-one knew. "So, what you guys doing?" She said
"Go on." He said
"Pixel," she said, catching his attention "Rex and I, were dating." Pixel gave a gasp and ran away
"Pixel!" Yelled Rex but he kept on running. "Were over," he said to Emmie "You could have told him a better way." Rex said and ran after Pixel, after a few minutes of running, Rex caught Pixel "Please," he muttered, "She's gone now, remember, Pals before Gals?" Pixel nodded, "Thanks buddy," he said and they gazed up at the stars together
By submitting this form, I, Jennifer Lawrence agree that I will take great care of my character, should I receive it, and not let it become dusty in my attic.
rampagingpickles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ Adopt Me! ♥

Postby Daxeek » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:09 am

Jennifer Lawrence wrote:
Username:
Jennifer Lawrence
Desired Name:
Rex
Desired Gender:
Male
Desired Design Changes:
None
"Go on." He said

All yours!
ImageImageImage

if dreams can't come true,
then why not p r e t e n d?

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups