Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Candy Corn Dragon Adopts-New adopt up! by Tiger111

Based on Click to view
Artist Tiger111 [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Candy Corn Dragon Adopts-New adopt up!

Postby Tiger111 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:27 am

Welcome to the world of Candy Corn Dragons!

What are Candy Corn Dragons?
Candy Corn Dragons are very fluffy, friendly dragons that spread love around the world. They are lovely little winged furballs, filled up to the top with fun, energy and love. They have small orbs, where they store all their unhappy thoughts so they can not harm anyone in their adventures around the world; the orbs, so small, can hold up to a million different thoughts each. Candy Corn Dragons have small, stubby horns, a pair on the head, and a few down the top of the tail. These horns are just like little candy corns, hence their name. Candy Corn Dragons can live for as long as they wish, until they decide that they have seen enough of the world and spread enough love for a life time, and they go to everlasting sleep, but their spirits stay in their orbs, which are simply not destroyable, where they continue to help out in the world and give advice to anyone in need. They live together in little bunches called "Troops", but all troops are friendly and respectful toward each other. Candy Corn Dragons mate for life.

About CCD

Candy Corn Dragon Facts
{{Candy Corn Dragons can live for as long as they want, unless they are killed, which is a very, very rare occurrence-;
{{Candy Corn Dragons have small dragonfly wings with an orb on each side-;
{{Candy Corn Dragons have 8 orbs altogether; 2 on the wings, 1 on each leg, 1 on the forehead and 1 on the tail tip-;
{{Candy Corn Dragons are very loyal. They stay in their Troops and mate for life, although they are allowed to seek their own future if they want-;
{{Candy Corn dragons can't actually fly, but fluttering their wings spreads their love and warmth around them-;
{{Candy Corn Dragons can not be seen by humans, or any living animal, except when they decide to make themselves visible-;
{{Candy Corn Dragons nearly always have four colours, including their eye and horn colours. There has never been a Candy Cone Dragon with more than four colours, and there never will be, although sometimes, they have three colours, and very rarely, they have 2 colours-;
{{Candy Corns can breed from the age of 3; they can breed once in spring every 4 years. Litters come in 2-3 pups. Yes, pups, because they're so fluffy and have paws, and no, they're not hatched from an egg-;
{{Candy Corn cubs are born blind and senseless, with wings and orbs. After 2 weeks, they have finished suckling, and are in full control of their senses, their wings beginning to spread tiny little love, and they start to explore. By the age of 1, they learn with their parents how to spread the love, and by the time they have completed training, they are 2, and fully grown-;
{{Candy Corn Dragons are never, ever dark or moody colours. They always have at least 1 bright colour to match their sunny personalities. The more bright colours, the happier, and more love is given out by the brighter Candy Corns-;
{{Candy Corns are born with no markings. It usually takes 2-3 weeks for their markings to start developing, and by the age of 1, the markings have finished developing-;
{{Candy Dragons stop growing around the age of 5, and their offspring is a bit bigger, although all Candy cubs are around the same size, depending on their parents' sizes-;
{{A Candy Corn always has at least one colour from each parent-;
{{A Candy Corn normally has curled-back ears-;

Candy Corn Dragon Sizes
[Candy Corn Dragon newborn cub;;mouse-sized]
[Candy Corn Dragon 2 weeks old cub;;hare-sized]
[Candy Corn Dragon 1 year old cub;;house cat-sized]
[Candy Corn Dragon 2 years old apprentice;;shiba inu-sized]
[Candy Corn Dragon 3 years old small adult;;dalmatian-sized]
[Candy Corn Dragon 3 years-5 years old adult;;dalmatian-sized/German shepherd-sized/small cow-sized]
[Candy Corn Dragon from 5 years old to the everlasting sleep;;small cow-sized/cow sized]

How to adopt a Candy Corn Dragon
To adopt one, look at the available Candy Corns list at the bottom of this page or at the most recent Candy Corns under the main lines, select the one you'd like to adopt, and look at the requirements stated by the artist who made the Candy Corn, fill out the requirements, and hope for the best :3

Rules

-Do not harass, abuse or be rude to any one, be it staff, adopters, stalkers(as if x3) or any one else.
-Be polite and patient. Kindness is always very helpful.
-Do not steal any designs, the species or the names in ANY way.
-Listen to the staff. They know what they're doing.
-Be respectful.
-Do not bribe the artists.
-Don't complain if you did not win the one you applied for.
-Care for your Candy Corn Dragon! Don't let it gather dust.
-Do not sell your Candy Corn. If you no longer want it, send it back to us so we can put it back up for adoption.
-You may not own more than 4 Candy Corns at all times, counting customs and pups from breeding, unless I allow you.
-You may only apply for the number of Candies you don't have (e.g. If you have 1 CCD, you can apply for up to 3 at the same time)
-Please to not complain here. PM me if you want to complain.
-Don't spam! Please, no Bumps, although friendly sentences like "Interesting species! Bookmarking, I might adopt later c:" are welcome.
-You will be warned if you don't obey the rules.
-Three warnings equal a strike. 2 strikes equal a permanent ban.
-Please do not beg or post sob stories to get a Candy Corn.
-If you have any questions, read through the whole thread. If it's still not answered, post here and a member of staff will answer.
-Please do not mini-mod.
-Enjoy your visit here :3

Warnings
Warnings
[Just a warning, make sure it doesn't happen again though!]
-No one c:

Strikes
[You are not allowed to enter for any of the next three CCDs.]
-No one :3

Bans
[You are permanently banned from this thread. You may not adopt, post here or anywhere to do with Candy Corns. If you have CCD(s), they will be taken away and put back up for adoption!]
-No one 8D

Staff

Staff list
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING ARTISTS AND MODS. If you are interested in being an artist, send over a PM with some of your designing skills examples. If you are interested in being a mod, send me a PM with some examples of where you've modded before, and why you should be a mod.

I will take 10-15 applicants for each, judge, and pick out a handful of mods and artists. Please stay committed to CCDs if you are chosen, for you have agreed to by applying.

Owner
Tiger111

Artists
Tiger111

Moderators
None.

Guest Artists
Guest Artist slots will open when I say so, everyone is welcome to fill out the form until I say they are closed. I will judge by designing skills, not first come first serve, and the top three artists will be guest artists for a week, and they are allowed to create 1 or 2 Candy Corns. They may not make a rare or very rare Candy Corn, and must follow the rules. You may not sell a Candy Corn for any currency, virtual or real. They may not make themselves a custom.

Guest artist slots are CLOSED

Guest Artist form
Code: Select all
Username?:
A few of examples of your designing skills:
Link to your DA/other art gallery[Put n/a or Don't have one or something like that if you don't have one]:
Have you read through the important parts of the thread? State a fact about CCDs to show you have:
Other?:

Important links

Stamps and Banners
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1366695][img]http://www.iaza.com/work/120826C/iaza18885889171900.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1366695][img]http://www.iaza.com/work/120826C/iaza18885811425000.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1366695][img]http://www.iaza.com/work/120826C/iaza18885852308800.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1366695][img]http://www.iaza.com/work/120826C/iaza18885810348500.png[/img][/url]

And a banner ;D
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1366695][img]http://www.iaza.com/work/120826C/iaza18885860472000.gif[/img][/url]

Thank you euro22 for making these ^^
Credit for Stamp Base;;Here.

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1366695][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/121re2x.png[/img][/url]

Thank you uosɹǝd ʇɐɹ ʎzɐɹc for this lovely banner :3

Gift Lines
None D:

Fan club
Thank you uosɹǝd ʇɐɹ ʎzɐɹc

Role plays and other stuff
None..yet ouo

Other important stuff

Artists please read
You may make up to 5 adopts per week (might change if these get more popular). Of course, I can make as many as I want :D
Please, yes, I said bright colours, but no eye-burning bright pinks, you get the point.
For each CCD, one winner will be chosen, and up to 2 runner-ups. The runner-ups may each receive a similar version of the main CCD, which will be siblings.
Add the owner's name to the CCD so they can add accessories if they want.
If you want to make a rare or very rare CCD/line edits, ask me first.
You may make yourself one custom :3

Guest Artists please read
You may each make up to 2 CCDs during one week.
You may not make runner-ups or siblings.
You may not make yourself a custom.
You may not user any bright eye-burning colours, go over/under the limit of 4 colours.
You may not make a rare/very rare/ CCD (with line edits).

Regarding breeding
Breeding will be set up when these are more popular, and when I have made/commissioned breeding lines for Candies. More info will be up later :3

You are allowed to add up to 3 accessories to your Candy Corn once you have won it.

WE NEED A PROPER BANNER! If you can make one, it would be mega awesome, and I'll send you a little thank you gift^^
Note: Not using mybannermaker or something. NO flashy text. Just a banner of a Candy Baby head and a Candy adult head, with my signature/my name and Candy Corn Dragons written on it. I can pay well.
Last edited by Tiger111 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:56 am, edited 39 times in total.

sometimes i remember this website exists!!! heck yeah

if u need me for some reason u can find me other places ..
i check my dA every half a year or so if ur lucky
Tiger111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archive

Postby Tiger111 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:27 am

Welcome to the Archive!

Owned CCD
Tiger111's CCD
Feather;;#0;;Female;;Custom;;By Tiger111
Uranium;;#0;;Male;;Custom;;By Tiger111

Tracks' CCD
Tuffty;;#1;;Female;;Adoptable;;By Tiger111

euro22's CCD
Pumpkin Spice;;#2;;Female;;Adoptable;;By Tiger111

Soph6279's CCD
Sheila;;#2.b;;Female;;Runner-up;;By Tiger111
Last edited by Tiger111 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:00 am, edited 7 times in total.

Tiger111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Candy Corn Dragon Adopts

Postby euro22 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:29 am

Oh my gosh....
I want one .A.
I need one <3
Last edited by euro22 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
euro22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 4kcuo » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:30 am

pffhh
    so adorable
    I must have one ;A;
with school in full swing i'm likely going to be mobile-only except on weekends, sorry guys!!

[ da ] [ tumblr ] [ toyhou.se ]
you can call me cuo if you'd like!
i love to draw!! & i adore art trades! hmu
4kcuo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogs » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:51 am

Do you have Customs?
my name is dogs and
i like dogs, man.
straight cis-female
i am a holibomber.
i have gifted 24 people
i have received 11 gifts
dogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger111 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:17 am

TheTurtleMan wrote:Do you have Customs?

I might open customs when these get more popular, but for now, no customs :3

Tiger111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogs » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:21 am

Okay. I want the first one! <3
my name is dogs and
i like dogs, man.
straight cis-female
i am a holibomber.
i have gifted 24 people
i have received 11 gifts
dogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardra » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:23 am

Cute :]
Love of my Life

What should I even put here now?

I do stuff on here sometimes...
Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Candy Corn Dragon Adopts-NOW OPEN AND HIRING

Postby Tiger111 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:09 am

Everything done, they're open :3
I'll make the first adopt tomorrow<3

Tiger111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Candy Corn Dragon Adopts-NOW OPEN AND HIRING

Postby euro22 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:10 am

I can make a stamp if I can have an example of a full colored one^^