Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Killer Whale by Lance Corporal

Artist Lance Corporal [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
46 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Killer Whale

Postby Lance Corporal » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:21 pm

This is a piece that I was commissioned to do for a player on here. This is still a work in progress.

The artwork is for Annie_Cresta. For this piece she has the rights to use this as she pleases.

If you would like for me to do some whale, dolphin or porpoise art, send me a pm stating what species of Cetacea you would like done, if they are sexually dimorphic, state the gender, if it will be a group of the animals, and so on. And be aware that it will be a first come first served, meaning you will wait for yours to get done. That is if I have a line of people waiting to get artwork by me done.

All of my work is copyrighted and is not copied from any pictures or other peoples work, they are 100% from my memory of what cetacea look like. So please do not copy my work.

''The difference between your decision and ours is experience. But you don't have to rely on that.CHOOSE...Believe in yourself, or believe in the survey corps and me.I don't know...I never have, I can believe in my own abilities or the choices of the companions I trust.But no one ever knows how it will turn out.So, choose for yourself whichever decision you regret the least."
~ Levi Ackerman
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

★ JW Discussion--★ JW RP Thread
There are risks and costs to a program of action, but they are far less than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction.- JFK

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a major tarantula/ arachnid enthusiast and tarantula pet owner. Yes I do hoard spiders on here.
I am a Christian, If that is a problem get over it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lance Corporal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Killer Whale

Postby Sphye » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:26 am

Very nice!
Sphye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nodell » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:48 am

Love it ♥
They/them • Adult • Back from the dead to design adopts again!
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunala » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Wow, this is amazing!
Lunala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lance Corporal » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Alright this is finished now. Thank you for the comments and faves. :D

''The difference between your decision and ours is experience. But you don't have to rely on that.CHOOSE...Believe in yourself, or believe in the survey corps and me.I don't know...I never have, I can believe in my own abilities or the choices of the companions I trust.But no one ever knows how it will turn out.So, choose for yourself whichever decision you regret the least."
~ Levi Ackerman
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

There are risks and costs to a program of action, but they are far less than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction.- JFK

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a major tarantula/ arachnid enthusiast and tarantula pet owner. Yes I do hoard spiders on here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lance Corporal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nodell » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Yay! Thank you!
They/them • Adult • Back from the dead to design adopts again!
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lance Corporal » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:30 pm

Welcome! :D

~ Levi Ackerman
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lance Corporal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me