Denali by Hooligan.

Based on Click to view
Artist Hooligan. [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Denali

Postby Hooligan. » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:40 am

Denali

Denali was the first horse I ever got. I rode her for a very long time when I was little, until I asked for her to lope one time and she bucked me off. That was when I was young. She is a very smart horse, we've had several people tell us so, and we can also tell ourselves. She is a beautiful horse. She is deffinately dominant, and almost all the scrapes Queso has on him were made from her. Her mother was a beautiful Arabian racehorse. She won many major races in her career. Angel, her mom, was tied, and it's amazing that she was able to have Denali, and Denali's half sister, Alex. The only thing we know about Denali's father, is that he is/was a purebred Quarter horse, making Denali a Quarab. When Denali was born, she was a sorrel color, when she was 2 she became very dark, almost black, after her 2 and 3 year old years, she started greying, and now she is almost white, with grey points and dapples. She has some tiney fleabitten grey marks, which she got from Angel. Angel was a fleabitten grey.

RIP Denali.
There's something to be said for a place that hasn't had all the rough rode out of it.
Hooligan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me