Based on Click to view
Artist Horse [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

JMD Adopt #19

Postby Horse » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:58 am

What is a Jewl Mane Dragon?
A Jewl Mane Dragon is a large creature with jewls on their forehead and tail.They eat mostly small mamals such as birds, squirels, and rabbits. The fur on their back,hind, and front legs feel like silk and is very short. The fur around their neck (Their 'mane') and tail is very soft, fluffy, and long. Jewl mane Dragons mostly keep to themselves but when they find someone they like the grow very attached, loyal, and talkitive. They're all slightly bigger than a mustang but some grow to be as large as a elephant. All Jewl Mane Dragons have jewls at the end of their tail and on their forehead. The jewl on their tail is used as a weapon in combat and hunting. The jewl on their forehead is used during mating season to atract females.

Jewl Power List
White = Creation of blizzard and snow
Yellow = Creation of light
Orange = Can turn night into day
Red = Creation of fire and fire breathing
Pink = Can make anything or anyone beautiful
Purple = Mind reading powers and phycic ability
Blue= Creation of water and can breathe underwater
Green = Minipulation of earth and creation of flowers
Brown = Special healing abilities
Black = Destruction and strength

Fill out this form to adopt him/her!

Code: Select all
[b]I want to adopt![/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]History/Story[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Does this JMD use it's powers?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
    I go by Horse! I'm a chill person who enjoys
    making music and writing. I love animals and
    horseback ride, which explains the username.
    I'm not too active. I may be slow to respond.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JMD Adopt #19

Postby Diabolik-Trash~ » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:24 am

Last edited by Diabolik-Trash~ on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Diabolik-Trash~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiowa. » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:51 am

So pretty! I would try to adopt, but I really dont feel like doing a history or a story. x3
hi everyone!
im kiowa
i recently had a baby, so replies and art may be slow, sorry for inconvenience!

i love trades, im missing a LOT of pets, so feel free to send a trade at any time!
kiowa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:52 am

Well, maybe you can make it short?
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnbreeze10210 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:30 am

I want to adopt!

Username:

||~ Dawnbreeze10210 ~||

Name:

Cian

Female

History/Story

||~ History/Story ~||
((combined history is told as a story))

Cian huffed as her older brother pinned her to the ground with a silly grin on his face. "Nice try Cian." he chuckled and brushed his fluffy tail over her nose which made hEr sneeze. From the corner of her glittering eyes she saw her father, watching just above the ground while his wings worked. Cian snorted with frustration and pushed the other Jewel Mane Dragon off her. "You got lucky." she countered with a huff. A puff of water came from her mouth as she lept onto her brother and pinned him. With a quick action she hovered above him an drenched him with water. She watched the physic Jewel mane dragon splutter in surprise.

The older dragon flew over and stroked first Cian's then her broter's nose with his tail "Well done both of you." he chuckled an amused expression on his face. He led the two back to their den and padded in quietly. Her brother nudged her and she nudged back with playfulness in her eyes. "You're wet! And you're all dusty!" her mother complained as she frantically cleaned her daughter and son. "Now now, they did well today. Let them have their fun." her father snorted some water at his mother with amusement. She watched as her mother shook out her fur like a...what was it called oh yes! A dog.

This was the most alive memory Cian had left. She dipped her head a she passed another Dragon of her kind. A soft expression on her face as she remembered her beloved family. "One day, one day I'll find them again." she whispered to herself looking up at the star twinkling sky. "I promise." she whispered quietly sorrow on her face. She remembered coming to this strange place. A horrible storm had blown her away from her family's den. She traveled days trying to find them again, but ent up getting just more and more lost. One day she found a smll cluster of dragons. She stayed with them sometimes, bit usually just to visit. All her friends there were beginning their search of mates and families of their own. A long sigh passed through her lungs and she lay down on a Lilly pad.

Tonight was a beautiful night she noticed. Her eyes widened with surprise as a fallen star passed brilliantly over the sky. "I wish, my family is safe. " she whispered the wish. She wished that every night. That her family was ok, that one day they'd maybe find her instead. She knew wishes were silly, but she wasn't ready to give up on them yet. Not yet...her last thoughts before she drifted off to sleep by the lulling sounds of then breeze and waves of the pond water.

((in case I didn't write that well Cian indeed had a family. She was blown away by a large storm and can't find her family, yet. So right now she has made new friends in a new cluster of JMD and still searching for her lost family.))

Personality:

Cian is a bold JMD. She isn't afraid to speak her mind, and is always determined. She never seems to back down from a challenge and can seem a bit hot headed at times. She has a soft and playful nature that can then hard and angered when someone she loves is threatened. She loves helping others but also wishes to help herself as well. She misses her family and at times will look at the stars and moons hoping to wish upon a fallen star.

Does this JMD use it's powers?:

Yes Cian does use her powers. She uses them for fun, defense, and for helpful purposes. Sometimes even just o keep her entertained.

Other:

Cian is loopking for her lost family. She also has a funny quirk of swimming in the pond.she is smaller then the other JMds but doesn't mind.
╔═══════════════════════╗
A lady must always be two things:
━━━━━━━
Classy
&
Fabulous
━━━━━━━
Hello!
Just call me Dawn

━━━━━━━
E M M E L I N E
━━━━━━━
Kiamaras can be found here
╚═══════════════════════╝
Dawnbreeze10210

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:27 pm

Dawnbreeze, she's yours :3
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnbreeze10210 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Twilight Star wrote:Dawnbreeze, she's yours :3

Thank you so much! I promise she'll be cared for <3

Last bumped by Dawnbreeze10210 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:41 pm.
╔═══════════════════════╗
A lady must always be two things:
━━━━━━━
Classy
&
Fabulous
━━━━━━━
Hello!
Just call me Dawn

━━━━━━━
E M M E L I N E
━━━━━━━