Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

♣ Diddlebug's AURORA ♀ ♣

Postby Daxeek » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:23 am

Diddlebug wrote:Username: Diddlebug
Desired Name:Aurora
Desired Gender: Female
Desired Design Changes: none
Picture or Story of Desired Animal (At least one paragraph [8 sentences]. This does not mean a backstory.):
"Hey, what are you doing?" Eve asked Aurora, a little confused at why she was digging a hole. Aurora popped her head up and looked at Eve and rolled her eyes, " I am just barring somethings of mine while I go and hunt and explore, i don't someone to steal it. Eve thought this was ridiculous but that was Aurora. After Aurora was finished she looked at Eve, "I am bored, I want to go do something," She said, cautious that it didn't come out like whining. Eve looked at Aurora and thought, "Well we could go ask Night if there is something we could do," Eve said thinking about how he always had some strange task for them to do. They walked up to night, who was sleeping in a tree. "Night!" Aurora said, nice an loud. Night was startled and almost fell out of the tree. He jumped down and looked at the two, "what?" he said annoyed that they woke him. "Well we are bored and we were wondering if you wanted to join us in an adventure. Night thought and said, "Sure and I know exactly what we can do, There is a Wolf that is looking for a hard to find animal, that is found in the Dark woods and if we can kill it and bring it to him he will reward us." Eve was nervous, the Dark woods were a dangerous place and only the tuff of the tuff go in there. " I love it" Aurora said pumped about going on an adventure. "OK the animal is a rare Salifar, it is a an all white creature that walks on all fours and has a fur. It has horns like rams do and a tail of a squirrel but the face and body of a hedge hog, it is the size of a hedge hog too." Night explained. Aurora and Eve both new what this was from their childhood together. "Ok what are we waiting for lets go," Aurora said eagerly. As they neared the forest, they all started to get the chills. They all froze, looking at the forest. Aurora wasn't afraid and only stood there for a second before continuing into the woods. Eve and Night walked behind her. As they entered the forest, they realized the sun was setting. It started to get dark which made it hard for them to see where they were going. They heard a tree branch snap and all three snapped there heads toward that direction. as it got closer they realized that it was the animal they were looking for. Aurora, didn't hesitate, she pounced on the creature. it struggled and tried to escape. She had it and once she was done she grabbed it with her mouth and started to head out. "Ok we have it lets get out of here," Eve said already heading out. Night and Aurora followed. They walked out of the woods and then went to go find the Wolf. "I am glad that is over with, but Who is this wolf?" Eve asked curiously. Night replied, "His name is Scar he lives in the Evergreen forest." They quickly headed towards the forest, it was a long ways away from where they were. As they headed into the Evergreen Forest Eve and Aurora turned to night, Eve talked for the both of them since Aurora had the creature in it's mouth. "Where is he," She said in an anoying loud tone, trying to imitate Aurora's voice. Aurora looked at Eve and scratched her lightly so it wouldn't hurt but it would get the point across. As they started fighting a rustling in the leaves started and they all stopped and looked around, nervous about what might come out. An all black Wolf with a scar on it's left eye stood infront of them, He was huge and made Aurora fell small. "this is Scar," night said. "show me the creature," Scar said in a deep voice. Aurora placed it on the ground and nudged it over to Scar. "Thank you, and now for your reward." He grabbed a box with strange symbols on it. "I will grant you each one wish" Scar said opening the box. Inside the box was three glowing orbs, the slowly floated up and eac one hovered right infront of each of them. Focus on the orb and make a wish. Aurora thought of her wish and had the perfect wish she focused on the orb and started saying her wish, the orb lit up even more and the light started to surround Aurora. It started to change colors and that's when..................
By submitting this form, I, Diddlebug agree that I will take great care of my character, should I receive it, and not let it become dusty in my attic.

See the original post for rules.
These lines belong to pachoofoosh and can be found here.
Last edited by Daxeek on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImage

if dreams can't come true,
then why not p r e t e n d?

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ Adopt Me! ♥

Postby Daxeek » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:02 pm

Bump.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diddlebug » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:39 pm

Username: Diddlebug
Desired Name:Aurora
Desired Gender: Female
Desired Design Changes: none
Picture or Story of Desired Animal (At least one paragraph [8 sentences]. This does not mean a backstory.):
"Hey, what are you doing?" Eve asked Aurora, a little confused at why she was digging a hole. Aurora popped her head up and looked at Eve and rolled her eyes, " I am just barring somethings of mine while I go and hunt and explore, i don't someone to steal it. Eve thought this was ridiculous but that was Aurora. After Aurora was finished she looked at Eve, "I am bored, I want to go do something," She said, cautious that it didn't come out like whining. Eve looked at Aurora and thought, "Well we could go ask Night if there is something we could do," Eve said thinking about how he always had some strange task for them to do. They walked up to night, who was sleeping in a tree. "Night!" Aurora said, nice an loud. Night was startled and almost fell out of the tree. He jumped down and looked at the two, "what?" he said annoyed that they woke him. "Well we are bored and we were wondering if you wanted to join us in an adventure. Night thought and said, "Sure and I know exactly what we can do, There is a Wolf that is looking for a hard to find animal, that is found in the Dark woods and if we can kill it and bring it to him he will reward us." Eve was nervous, the Dark woods were a dangerous place and only the tuff of the tuff go in there. " I love it" Aurora said pumped about going on an adventure. "OK the animal is a rare Salifar, it is a an all white creature that walks on all fours and has a fur. It has horns like rams do and a tail of a squirrel but the face and body of a hedge hog, it is the size of a hedge hog too." Night explained. Aurora and Eve both new what this was from their childhood together. "Ok what are we waiting for lets go," Aurora said eagerly. As they neared the forest, they all started to get the chills. They all froze, looking at the forest. Aurora wasn't afraid and only stood there for a second before continuing into the woods. Eve and Night walked behind her. As they entered the forest, they realized the sun was setting. It started to get dark which made it hard for them to see where they were going. They heard a tree branch snap and all three snapped there heads toward that direction. as it got closer they realized that it was the animal they were looking for. Aurora, didn't hesitate, she pounced on the creature. it struggled and tried to escape. She had it and once she was done she grabbed it with her mouth and started to head out. "Ok we have it lets get out of here," Eve said already heading out. Night and Aurora followed. They walked out of the woods and then went to go find the Wolf. "I am glad that is over with, but Who is this wolf?" Eve asked curiously. Night replied, "His name is Scar he lives in the Evergreen forest." They quickly headed towards the forest, it was a long ways away from where they were. As they headed into the Evergreen Forest Eve and Aurora turned to night, Eve talked for the both of them since Aurora had the creature in it's mouth. "Where is he," She said in an anoying loud tone, trying to imitate Aurora's voice. Aurora looked at Eve and scratched her lightly so it wouldn't hurt but it would get the point across. As they started fighting a rustling in the leaves started and they all stopped and looked around, nervous about what might come out. An all black Wolf with a scar on it's left eye stood infront of them, He was huge and made Aurora fell small. "this is Scar," night said. "show me the creature," Scar said in a deep voice. Aurora placed it on the ground and nudged it over to Scar. "Thank you, and now for your reward." He grabbed a box with strange symbols on it. "I will grant you each one wish" Scar said opening the box. Inside the box was three glowing orbs, the slowly floated up and eac one hovered right infront of each of them. Focus on the orb and make a wish. Aurora thought of her wish and had the perfect wish she focused on the orb and started saying her wish, the orb lit up even more and the light started to surround Aurora. It started to change colors and that's when..................
By submitting this form, I, Diddlebug agree that I will take great care of my character, should I receive it, and not let it become dusty in my attic.
Diddlebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting CS... » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:58 am

Pretty! How did you do the les and spots?
Quitting CS.
The community I used to love has grown into a rude, hateful group. I can't take it.
The Trade Rant Thread, rude trade messages, adoptables where you get blamed for copying everyone...
There are good here, I know there is, but sadly, it is outweighed by the bad.
If I, piratepanda, meant anything to anyone here, promise me you give someone a compliment each day, a random stranger or someone you know. Even simple words can make someone happy.

You can still find me on Flight Rising (Piratepandas) or Transformice (Piratpanda).
Goodbye CS. It was fun while it lasted.
Quitting CS...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:03 am

Zennpanda wrote:Pretty! How did you do the les and spots?

Les?
o3o
Well, for the spots, I just draw them out. I had to look up leopard spots on google images to have a reference -- this was my first try at drawing them. :P
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting CS... » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:06 am

Mossmallows wrote:

Les?
o3o
Well, for the spots, I just draw them out. I had to look up leopard spots on google images to have a reference -- this was my first try at drawing them. :P

Sorry, I meant "legs" my IPad is pretty weird and automaticly swap a word into a word from my launguage xD

Oh, and thanks for telling me! I always wanted to draw a fursona with such spots o3o
Quitting CS.
The community I used to love has grown into a rude, hateful group. I can't take it.
The Trade Rant Thread, rude trade messages, adoptables where you get blamed for copying everyone...
There are good here, I know there is, but sadly, it is outweighed by the bad.
If I, piratepanda, meant anything to anyone here, promise me you give someone a compliment each day, a random stranger or someone you know. Even simple words can make someone happy.

You can still find me on Flight Rising (Piratepandas) or Transformice (Piratpanda).
Goodbye CS. It was fun while it lasted.
Quitting CS...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:09 am

Zennpanda wrote:
Mossmallows wrote:

Les?
o3o

Sorry, I meant "legs" my IPad is pretty weird and automaticly swap a word into a word from my launguage xD

Oh, and thanks for telling me! I always wanted to draw a fursona with such spots o3o

Oh! I use the 'water color' tool to blend in Oekaki. I just went back through it with white pen to put in the stripes.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowdash462 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:05 pm

How were you able to make the head lines for the dogs head dis-appear from the sight of the ear? Like where you couldn't see the headlines on the ear?? I've been wondering about that....
I draw origonal art of... Kiamara's and JBDs. I'm really good. I really want a fluffy, folded eared JBD. (: I draw art of her all of the time, just without markings.
rainbowdash462

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:08 pm

SeaFoamGreen wrote:How were you able to make the head lines for the dogs head dis-appear from the sight of the ear? Like where you couldn't see the headlines on the ear?? I've been wondering about that....

You just have to erase certain parts of the layers.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowdash462 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:14 pm

If I may ask another question? How would you do that? Like in details....
I draw origonal art of... Kiamara's and JBDs. I'm really good. I really want a fluffy, folded eared JBD. (: I draw art of her all of the time, just without markings.
rainbowdash462

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me