♣ Th13f's TOJO ♂ ♣ by Daxeek

Based on Click to view
Artist Daxeek [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

♣ Th13f's TOJO ♂ ♣

Postby Daxeek » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:55 am

Th13f wrote:Ooh, how pretty! I can't resist; I'm trying out for this baby boy. <3

Username: Th13f
Desired Name: Tojo
Desired Gender: Male
Desired Design Changes: None! c: This boy is just perfect the way he is.
Picture or Story of Desired Animal (At least one paragraph [8 sentences]. This does not mean a backstory.):
It was cold, dark, dead of the night. I lay patiently in waiting for my prey. Suddenly I saw it: a tall, male buck.
My eyes and markings glowed in the moonlight, giving it an advantage. But that didn't matter; I loved a good challenge.

I growled, alerting it of my presence. He turned and stared. Like a deer in headlights, I chuckled to myself. I barked twice and lunged, fangs bared viciously. He squeaked and rammed me with his horns. I yelped, tossed back oh so suddenly, but I wouldn't give up without a fight.

Like a deranged lunatic, my eyes widened with bloodlust, I pounced, landing a scratch and a bite to the back of his neck. He squealed in pain, trying to throw me off as I lunged for his throat. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't quick enough.

The buck collapsed, dead before me. I panted and licked at my wounds before viciously ripping the corpse apart, thanking the Gods.
By submitting this form, I, Th13f, agree that I will take great care of my character, should I receive it, and will NEVEREVERNEVEREVER let it become dusty in my attic.

See the original post for rules.
These lines belong to Taliska. and can be found here.
Last edited by Daxeek on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:54 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImage

if dreams can't come true,
then why not p r e t e n d?

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ Adopt Me! ♥

Postby Daxeek » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:16 am

Bump.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:57 am

Bump.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tamberea Wolfspain » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:12 am

Username: Tamberea Wolfspain
Desired Name: Borvise (boar -v- i-se)
Desired Design Changes: nope
Picture or Story of Desired Animal: One day Borvise was walkin through the forest feeling a little restless and bored not knowing what to do. Then out of no where a human appeared, he didn't know what to do or what to say since he has never been this close to a human before. The girl saw the beautiful glowing dog and slowly walked over to him with her hand out talking in a soft voice saying that she wasn't going to hurt him. Borvise stood there frozen in fear not knowing what will happen next he looked at her with curiosity and fear. The girl say the fear and told him there was nothing to be afraid of and she knelt beside him and placed her hand on his head between his ears. He growled softly in his chest thinking he was going to get hurt by this human but, then she started petting him. He was confused and bewildered by what was happening but, he liked it and could feel the kindness and lovingness in her hand with every stroke of her soft hands he became more and more relaxed. She smiled at him as his tail started to wag and said see im not going to hurt you am I. Borvise then said no I guess your not and smiled at the girl; the girl looked at him with shock cause he spoke and said you can speak? Yes i can, Borvise said. The irl asked him what his name was and if he wanted to come live with her if he wanted to. My name is Borvise and well, he looked back at the forest and then said, yes i would love to come live with you. Good oh and my name is Tamberea, they both left the forest and headed to Tamberea's home and Borvise lived with Tamberea ever since.

By submitting this form, I, Tamberea Wolfspain agree that I will take great care of my character, should I receive it, and not let it become dusty in my attic.

Join Me Link-->> https://secure.join.me/953-098-021 ON/OFF
ImageImage
Tamberea Wolfspain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:01 pm

Bump.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tamberea Wolfspain » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:57 am

so do i have a chance at winning the adoption for him?

ImageImage
Tamberea Wolfspain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:28 am

Tamberea Wolfspain wrote:so do i have a chance at winning the adoption for him?

You're the only one trying for him right now, so if no one else tries to get him, he's all yours.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tamberea Wolfspain » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:29 am

ok awesome ^_^

ImageImage
Tamberea Wolfspain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:37 am

Bump.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:05 am

Ooh, how pretty! I can't resist; I'm trying out for this baby boy. <3

Username: Th13f
Desired Name: Tojo
Desired Design Changes: None! c: This boy is just perfect the way he is.
Picture or Story of Desired Animal (At least one paragraph [8 sentences]. This does not mean a backstory.):
It was cold, dark, dead of the night. I lay patiently in waiting for my prey. Suddenly I saw it: a tall, male buck.
My eyes and markings glowed in the moonlight, giving it an advantage. But that didn't matter; I loved a good challenge.

I growled, alerting it of my presence. He turned and stared. Like a deer in headlights, I chuckled to myself. I barked twice and lunged, fangs bared viciously. He squeaked and rammed me with his horns. I yelped, tossed back oh so suddenly, but I wouldn't give up without a fight.

Like a deranged lunatic, my eyes widened with bloodlust, I pounced, landing a scratch and a bite to the back of his neck. He squealed in pain, trying to throw me off as I lunged for his throat. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't quick enough.

The buck collapsed, dead before me. I panted and licked at my wounds before viciously ripping the corpse apart, thanking the Gods.
By submitting this form, I, Th13f, agree that I will take great care of my character, should I receive it, and will NEVEREVERNEVEREVER let it become dusty in my attic.
Last edited by albinny trancy on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me