Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

♣ ms salvatore's JINX ♀ ♣

Postby Daxeek » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:11 am

ms salvatore wrote:[center][size=85]Username:Ms Salvatore
Desired Name: Jinx
Desired Gender: Female
Desired Design Changes: no she looks fine. In roleplays may leave out the wings if your not allowed them
Picture or Story of Desired Animal (At least one paragraph [8 sentences]. This does not mean a backstory.): Jinx loved pranking her fellow pups when she was little, maybe 6 months old, but she never knew when to stop with the jokes. She never took anything seriously until the day she nearly killed a pup. She always played by or in the river, near her parents den. She would always bring her friends to explore, one day when they were exploring she dared her friend to go to the middle of the lakes. The adults always could stand there so she thought she would be fine. She watched as the pups head and body went down and she started screaming for help. The pup was saved but Jinx was never the same after that. She stayed in her den or by her mothers side, she was to afraid she would hurt someone. She never really talked to anyone until she was two years old.
By submitting this form, I, ms salvatore agree that I will take great care of my character, should I receive it, and not let it become dusty in my attic.

See the original post for rules.
These lines belong to Taliska. and can be found here.[/size][/center]
Last edited by Daxeek on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImage

if dreams can't come true,
then why not p r e t e n d?

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ Adopt Me! ♥

Postby Daxeek » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:18 am

Bump.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:31 am

Username:Ms Salvatore
Desired Design Changes: no she looks fine. In roleplays may leave out the wings if your not allowed them
Picture or Story of Desired Animal (At least one paragraph [8 sentences]. This does not mean a backstory.): Jinx loved pranking her fellow pups when she was little, maybe 6 months old, but she never knew when to stop with the jokes. She never took anything seriously until the day she nearly killed a pup. She always played by or in the river, near her parents den. She would always bring her friends to explore, one day when they were exploring she dared her friend to go to the middle of the lakes. The adults always could stand there so she thought she would be fine. She watched as the pups head and body went down and she started screaming for help. The pup was saved but Jinx was never the same after that. She stayed in her den or by her mothers side, she was to afraid she would hurt someone. She never really talked to anyone until she was two years old.
By submitting this form, I, ms salvatore agree that I will take great care of my character, should I receive it, and not let it become dusty in my attic.
xx

xx

══════════════════
╒═ ⋇ ══════╕
╘══════ ⋇ ═╛
═══════════════════╕

- Call me wonderland or wonder
- College student
- Female
- love to rp, semi lit mostly
╒══════════════════╛

─────────⊰ © ⊱─────────
Current tv shows; -Game of thrones
- Supernatural
- Midnight Texas
- Victoria

'

crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:13 am

Bump.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby It'stoocoldoutside<3 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:21 am

Username: hunger games!! <3
Desired Name: Lucy
Desired Gender: female
Desired Design Changes: none I love her like she is <3
Picture or Story of Desired Animal (At least one paragraph [8 sentences]. This does not mean a backstory.): Lucy is very kind and generous and loves to play with her owner. She also is very strong but loyal too. Her favorite thing to do in her spare time is playing outside and reading. Lucy has 1 best friend, angel.( another pet that I adopted). They love to play together. Some of their favorite game are, hopscotch, hide'n'go seek and tag. Lucy's favorite is tag. She is very energetic and full of love.
By submitting this form,I, hunger games!! <3 agree that I will take great care of my character, should I receive it, and not let it become dusty in my attic.
It'stoocoldoutside<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:57 am

Bump.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:02 pm

Bump.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:35 am

Bump.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:50 am

ms salvatore wrote:
Username:Ms Salvatore

All yours. Sorry for late judging.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups