Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

♣ Rabbitheart's JAYDEN ♂ ♣

Postby Daxeek » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:20 am

Rabbitheart wrote:Username: Rabbitheart
Desired Name: Jayden
Desired Gender: Male
Desired Design Changes: None! Why on earth would he need them? He's perfect the way he is. XD
Picture or Story of Desired Animal (At least one paragraph [8 sentences]. This does not mean a backstory.):
Jayden sighed in slight frustration with himself. It was times like this when being blind did not go well with being allergic to bees. He couldn't distinguish the sound between a fly and a bee and was afraid he was going to accidently upset a bee and get stung; and he really wanted to avoid that if he could, especially since he was allergic to them and he'd rather not end up going to vet.
He eventually decided that it would be best if he went inside the house so he wouldn't have to worry any longer, but at the same time, he had a mission he wanted to complete. He wanted to get a rose for his pet, or his owner. To show her how much he appreciate her adopting her...and to show her how much he cared about her. By now he'd learned where everything was on the property, every stick and stone. So he knew where the rose bush was, the one with the very fragrant, sweet smelling roses, it was just a matter of getting a good one without getting stung. He set his jaw in a frustrated way and squinted at what he couldn't see. I must get this flower. Jayden thought. I have to show her how much I care. He nuzzle a flower and waited, checking to hear if a bee took flight after he'd moved it. Nothing. No bee. He nuzzled the around the flower some more to make sure it was in full bloom and to make sure it wasn't dead yet. From what he could tell, it was perfect. He smiled and twisted his head sideways and clamped down on the stem and then turned his head the other way and snapped it off. He smiled, please with himself and his gift and cautiously padded back to the house, not wanting to make a misstep in his excitement and injuring the rose.
When he reached the house he scratched at the door and whined, trying to get his owners attention because he didn't want to go through the dog door and risk the rose's condition. It wasn't long before he heard her footsteps and he sat down and wagged his tail. As the door opened his owner chuckled. "Silly Jayden, why didn't go through the doggy door?" Presumably she had just look at him and realize why. "Oh my, you sweet thing." She said, crouching before him. "You can give it to me now, just let go of it." She said, wanting him to know that if he let it go, it'd fall into her hand. He released it and her hand caught it. With her other hand she ruffled the fur on his head. "You're a good boy Jayden, a very good boy. Let's go in and I'll go get you a treat, okay?" Jayden barked and paded in, the happiest blind dog in the world.
By submitting this form, I, (Rabbitheart) agree that I will take great care of my character, should I receive it, and not let it become dusty in my attic.
I will try to get art of him as often as I can. :3

See the original post for rules.
These lines belong to Taliska. and can be found here.
Last edited by Daxeek on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImage

if dreams can't come true,
then why not p r e t e n d?

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ Adopt Me! ♥

Postby tikera6 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:25 am

Mossmallows wrote:
For my adoption center.
Days Remaining to Adopt: 7
To Adopt:
Code: Select all
Username:tikera6
Desired Name:america
Desired Gender:female
Desired Design Changes:no changes at all she is already gorgeous enough :)
Picture or Story of Desired Animal (At least one paragraph [8 sentences]. This does not mean a backstory.):(not sure if this counts or not) we are going to a farm where there are amazing animals. Then a zoo. Then a pool park to play. Then back home. Then we will watch movies. Then tell stories. Then play dress up with makeup and clothes. Then draw. The end :)
By submitting this form, I, tikera6 agree that I will take great care of my character, should I receive it, and not let it become dusty in my attic.

See the original post for rules.
tikera6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:18 am

Bump.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:28 am

Bump.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:56 am

Bump.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Bump.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Username: Rabbitheart
Desired Design Changes: None! Why on earth would he need them? He's perfect the way he is. XD
Picture or Story of Desired Animal (At least one paragraph [8 sentences]. This does not mean a backstory.):
Jayden sighed in slight frustration with himself. It was times like this when being blind did not go well with being allergic to bees. He couldn't distinguish the sound between a fly and a bee and was afraid he was going to accidently upset a bee and get stung; and he really wanted to avoid that if he could, especially since he was allergic to them and he'd rather not end up going to vet.
He eventually decided that it would be best if he went inside the house so he wouldn't have to worry any longer, but at the same time, he had a mission he wanted to complete. He wanted to get a rose for his pet, or his owner. To show her how much he appreciate her adopting her...and to show her how much he cared about her. By now he'd learned where everything was on the property, every stick and stone. So he knew where the rose bush was, the one with the very fragrant, sweet smelling roses, it was just a matter of getting a good one without getting stung. He set his jaw in a frustrated way and squinted at what he couldn't see. I must get this flower. Jayden thought. I have to show her how much I care. He nuzzle a flower and waited, checking to hear if a bee took flight after he'd moved it. Nothing. No bee. He nuzzled the around the flower some more to make sure it was in full bloom and to make sure it wasn't dead yet. From what he could tell, it was perfect. He smiled and twisted his head sideways and clamped down on the stem and then turned his head the other way and snapped it off. He smiled, please with himself and his gift and cautiously padded back to the house, not wanting to make a misstep in his excitement and injuring the rose.
When he reached the house he scratched at the door and whined, trying to get his owners attention because he didn't want to go through the dog door and risk the rose's condition. It wasn't long before he heard her footsteps and he sat down and wagged his tail. As the door opened his owner chuckled. "Silly Jayden, why didn't go through the doggy door?" Presumably she had just look at him and realize why. "Oh my, you sweet thing." She said, crouching before him. "You can give it to me now, just let go of it." She said, wanting him to know that if he let it go, it'd fall into her hand. He released it and her hand caught it. With her other hand she ruffled the fur on his head. "You're a good boy Jayden, a very good boy. Let's go in and I'll go get you a treat, okay?" Jayden barked and paded in, the happiest blind dog in the world.
By submitting this form, I, (Rabbitheart) agree that I will take great care of my character, should I receive it, and not let it become dusty in my attic.
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:36 am

Bump.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:16 am

Rabbitheart wrote:Username: Rabbitheart

All yours.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes