Artist Daxeek [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

♣ Ace-of-Spades~'s LUXOR ♂ ♣

Postby Daxeek » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Days Remaining to Adopt: 0
Ace-of-Spades~ wrote:Username: Ace-of-Spades~
Desired Name: Luxor (Name of an Ancient Egyptian Temple)
Desired Gender: Male
Desired Design Changes: No! ITS TOO PERFECT >w<
Picture or Story of Desired Animal (At least one paragraph [8 sentences].
Luxor roamed the Ancient halls of Karnak Temple. The hall illuminated, for the markings on his body brightened the dark. He didn't feel fear of walking in the dusty, echoing temple. Admiring the written symbols on the walls, a Maroon stepped out in front him. It spoke is a Egyptian language. "Hello wanderer." He spoke with a low voice. "I Karnak, the Guardian of this Temple. You are welcome here, for I see the markings of Luxor Temple ruins on your pelt." Luxor bowed his head. "It's a pleasure. Thank you wise one." He said back in Egyptian language. The Maroon stood tall, then slowly made his way past him in the opposite direction. Karnak disappeared into the darkness, as he pads out of the glowing barrier of the wolf. Luxor raised his head, and wondered on the mysterious Halls of the Temple...

By submitting this form, I, Ace-of-Spades~, agree that I will take great care of my character, should I receive it, and not let it become dusty in my attic.

See the original post for rules.
Last edited by Daxeek on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:13 am, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImageImage

if dreams can't come true,
then why not p r e t e n d?

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ Adopt Me! ♥

Postby Echo Base » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:49 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
Username: .:Wolfeh:.
Desired Name: Blu
Desired Gender: Female
Desired Design Changes: NONE :O
Picture or Story of Desired Animal (At least one paragraph [8 sentences]. She loves to rome the forest where she can hunt. She is vary out going and can be a troubble maker at times. "Wild and free is her mado, she lives by it and spends most of her time as a loner. She has no family of her own and is looking for one that wont have to many rules. She loves makeing new friends and meeting new people. Her fav foods are Deer, any kind of barry, some frute, most meat. Her fav colors aer blue and red. She loved to fun though the forest durling her free time.
By submitting this form, I, .:Woleh:. agree that I will take great care of my character, should I receive it, and not let it become dusty in my attic.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Commissions:
Open!!

"Take a Deep Breath
Pick Yourself Up,
Dust Yourself Off,
And Start Over Again"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Echo Base

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:59 am

Bump.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:21 am

Bump.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:30 am

Bump.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Friesian Forever » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:00 am

Username:
Friesian Forever
Desired Name:
Adacus "Addy" is what everyone calls him though.
Desired Gender:
Male
Desired Design Changes:
None.He's amazing just the way he is.
Picture or Story of Desired Animal (At least one paragraph [8 sentences]. This does not mean a backstory.):
"Addy,you sure?" Joney asks me."Yes." I say peeking through the leaves.Me and Joney had just been in the woods talking,wanting to get away from the others.Our group of friends.They sleep in a circle around the fire.I push through the leaves and a stick snags my pelt.Joney pulls it out for me.I come out of the leaves and into the grassy meadow.The many stars above us provide light.There is a tiny breeze in the air and I walk over to the fire.The embers are glowing bright as they float into the night sky.I grab a deer pelt and lay down by the fire.Joney grabs one quickly and skitters back to the fire.He lays it next to me.An owl hoots and he pricks his ears and scoots close to me.I'm not scared.Night is my favorite time of the day.I love owls.Woods are beautiful.I love scary things and spooky things.Thunder splits the air and Joney gasps."We better wake the others up." I say.I give a howl and they all wake up.Some startled others up and ready.Storms can be dangerous in our region.They can lead to tornados and such.We pack our things quickly and take off to find shelter.The rain begins to drizzle just as we leave."Hurry!" Maxy,one of my best friends says.Just as we reach home base lightning stikes a dead tree catching it on fire.We all stare at each other eyes wide,jaws open."Could that cause a forest fire?" Brawnsen asks.As soon as he says that another tree catches on fire.Evacuate the others inside let's pack everything and get going."Says Cansin,who usually takes charge."No."I say stepping up to be leader.I flick my tail towards the pouring rain and the two trees,the fire slowly dying down."What we should be worried out is the force of this storm.Will it produce tornados.Floods?That's what we should watch for." I point out."Let's see what this storm does." I say calmly.We all pile into our home,a rickety wood cabin like structure.The red wood smells of rabbit fur,dust,and old wood as it has for years.The cabin is small and families have there own compartments split by wood boards.I walk to mine where I live with my grandparents and my little brother Grimston.My cousin Ringlet who is older than me has been staying here for a while too.A mouse skitters out of a hole in the wood floor.A field mouse.I sigh and wake Grandfather.He is up in a second."What?" He asks.My grandfather and grandmother are still young and able to do some things easily."There's a storm,we should keep track of it."I say.I realize Joney behind me."You go to sleep." Grandfather grumbles,nodding towards the pelts and things I sleep on.I first explain all that happened.How the tree caught on fire,how me and Joney heard the thunder.Joney and I walk over to where I sleep."Do you have to go home?" I ask."No,"He says."My parents are in a friends compartment.I lay out a pelt for him and am out fast.I'm awoken by my grandfather,his friend and Joney."We thought you were dead."Joney says.I sit up."What?" I ask."We're gonna need our survival instincts."Says my grandfather.I peer behind his shoulder and see a funnel cloud.I get nervous as I always do."We need to pack."He says calmly.I begin trembling.I quickly grab bags and pack all of my items.Joney is helping but I order him to clear his compartment,and he skitters away.I help my grandmother gather food once I'm finished,and we work at lightning speed.I drop everything when I see Grimston,his face filled with worry,and out of his mouth comes noises of fear.I walk over to him,Ringlet already beside him,comforting him.Ringlet leaves because I tell her to pack and I sit next to Grimston."It's okay." I say."I'll help you pack.We just have to move fast m'kay?" I say gently.I do more of the packing as we clear the compartment.When that's finished I go to help Joney.His parents aren't there."My parents are helping there friends"Says Joney,his voice full of anxiety.Joney has a small compartment,his family only consisting of his parents and him.I pack it all within 10 minutes top.His parents are back as soon as we're finished."Oh...thank you!"His mother says to me giving me a nod.They follow me to my compartment as we wait for the others to pack.
~-~~-~-~-
WIP
By submitting this form, I, Friesian Forever agree that I will take great care of my character, should I receive it, and not let it become dusty in my attic.

Are we allowed to make extras?
Last edited by Friesian Forever on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Friesian Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diddlebug » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:50 am

Username: Diddlebug
Desired Name: Timber
Desired Design Changes: None, I love it, but I might add an accessory
Picture or Story of Desired Animal (At least one paragraph [8 sentences]. This does not mean a backstory.):
He ran through the forest, felling as free as ever, never really sure where he was going or why but he didn't care. He was running through the forest when he accidentally ran into another Wolf. They crashed into eachother, but he realized that it was just a friend of his, Sierra. "Wow watch where your going," She said with laugh and then said, "Hey, I haven't seen you lately." He looked at her amber eyes and said, "Well I've been places," He said with a half smile. It started to get late and He decided to rest here for the night, "hey do you want to join me?" he asked Sierra. "Sure I will," Sierra said. He new that they would need to get some food and so he decided to go hunting. "I am going to go catch some food," He said to Sierra. "I think i will join, I have nothing better to do." She said with a smile. They were walking side by side and then split up when they caught the sent of food. He started to stalk a plump squirrel, that surely would be enough for the night. He slowly moved closer and closer and then when he got close enough he attacked. He grabbed the squirrel in his mouth and started to head back to the camp that He and Sierra created. He was the first one back so he decided to start a fire to cook the food. He quickly got the fire started and by that time Sierra was walking back. She had caught a bunny and placed it next to the squirrel. he looked at Sierra, the glowing fire showed her beautiful blue fur. After the food was cooked he gave her the squirrel and he took, the smaller of the two, the bunny. He finished his food and it was getting late. He put out the fire and walked next to Sierra, "Do you want to watch the stars," he said noticing that it was a beautiful clear night. "Sure, but where?" She asked noticing that they were surrounded by trees. "Follow me," he said with a smile. He took of in a run, Sierra quickly followed. They reached this area right outside the forest, it was a flat plain covered in grass, just grass. He walked out onto the field and laid down right in the middle, he turned to Sierra and moved his head in a motion that meant come over here. Sierra realized that she was suppose to join him and walked over next to him. She laid on her back and looked at the sky, as he was doing. "It's lovely," She said looking at the stars and then looking at Timber, "I always love looking at the stars, imaging one day that I would be up there," he said looking at the stars, he slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep, dreaming of one day joining the stars in the sky.
(This is Sierra and Timber in the stars, like Timber had dreamed of. I wasn't sure if he had the design on both sides of his body or just the left {as shown in your drawing} so I didn't put them on the other side because I thought that would be a cool idea but if you intended for him to have the design on both sides i will change it :D . The lines belong to Pachoofoosh I just colored it :) )
Timber Woke up and looked over at Sierra, she was still asleep. He slowly and quietly got up, he decided to go hunting and make Sierra breakfest. He bounded off into the woods. He quickly got a squirrel and a blue Jay and continued to collect fire wood. When he was finished he quietly walked over to where Sierra was resting and he started to cook the food. Sierra woke up to the sound of burning fire, (the crackling noise it makes) she looked around and saw that it was Timber making cooking the food. She sniffed the air and it was filled with the delightful smell of meat. " Morning Sleepy-head," Timber said with a grin. After they ate they both got up and walked into the woods, neither one had a clue of what to do but timber an Sierra both new it will be great. (WIP)
By submitting this form, I, Diddlebug agree that I will take great care of my character, should I receive it, and not let it become dusty in my attic.
Last edited by Diddlebug on Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Diddlebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:01 pm

Bump.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyni » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:22 pm

Username: Ace-of-Spades~
Desired Name: Luxor (Name of an Ancient Egyptian Temple)
Desired Design Changes: No! ITS TOO PERFECT >w<
Picture or Story of Desired Animal (At least one paragraph [8 sentences].
Luxor roamed the Ancient halls of Karnak Temple. The hall illuminated, for the markings on his body brightened the dark. He didn't feel fear of walking in the dusty, echoing temple. Admiring the written symbols on the walls, a Maroon stepped out in front him. It spoke is a Egyptian language. "Hello wanderer." He spoke with a low voice. "I Karnak, the Guardian of this Temple. You are welcome here, for I see the markings of Luxor Temple ruins on your pelt." Luxor bowed his head. "It's a pleasure. Thank you wise one." He said back in Egyptian language. The Maroon stood tall, then slowly made his way past him in the opposite direction. Karnak disappeared into the darkness, as he pads out of the glowing barrier of the wolf. Luxor raised his head, and wondered on the mysterious Halls of the Temple...

By submitting this form, I, Ace-of-Spades~, agree that I will take great care of my character, should I receive it, and not let it become dusty in my attic.
-
Image Image Image

~ Please Click ~

tyni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diddlebug » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:48 pm

Are the glowing blue markings on both sides or just the left side??
Diddlebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me