Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Weird Wolf/Dog thing by SilverSamurai

Artist SilverSamurai [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Weird Wolf/Dog thing

Postby SilverSamurai » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:28 am

Well, the tytle says it all lol :lol: Feel free to color this any way you want! I didn't feel like coloring it! but Im a HUGE fan of Malk wolves, and I've gotten the head layout pretty good (i think) but im horrable at the body, i don't have a tablet D:

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Weird Wolf/Dog thing

Postby sweet tooth » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:14 pm

good job m8
sweet tooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:16 pm

thanks bruh I was like 12

I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doreet » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:41 pm

hi, that is a beautiful wolf or dog drawing. very good; I notice that a lot of artists here are SO GOOD, they trade each other's STYLE IN DRAWING THE ANIMALS. WOW. :o :shock: :clap: THE STYLE i WOULD LIKE TO COPY ARE CARTOONS FROM OLD COMIC STRIPS IN THE NEWSPAPER. from long ago. so i will have to go find examples of them online, first, if I can,Has anyone ever heard of "Lil Abner" and Al Capp, the cartoonist? Or, a comic strip in the newspaper called "Mutts"? they have wonderful cat and dog characters.I might have some trouble finding examples of them,but I will try,and copy styles of them.
How about "Pogo Possum"? A possum is a little creature from the South of the USA.i think the creature lives in a swamp.

I am also curious if any of you have drawn a "sloth". ?? You probably know a sloth is a strange, slow critter (probably a mammal) which lives only in trees.The thing about a "sloth" is it is so SLOW and never MOVES. --which is where the word comes from; "slow as a sloth."--referring to humans who never move,or do their work.I am remembering all the animals from "Geologic History of Life." --long time ago.Madagascar has very unique animals, too, you might like to draw.(Yes, like the movie "Madagascar.")The one I have to find other pictures of, is the "dodo bird" which i did a lithograph of. the dodo bird is a flightless bird,it is extinct now.It's very cute, and would be a good cartoon subject.

The other bird that's extinct, that might interest some artists here, is the "Bird of Paradise." It had beautiful tail feathers, in bright colors, very elaborate, so it was killed for womens' hats. (ugh),mmm..those are all birds, not sure if folks here like birds. Also, "parrots" of all kinds, cause many have very bright, colored feathers
This is the best website!
doreet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet tooth » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:57 pm

tbh she knows pretty well about these animals
this drawing was made a very long time ago (2010) and now shes not only an adult but in college and has very much improved since
sweet tooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:14 pm

oh my lord what is with you guys and bringing up my stuff from ages ago
This is painful to look at make it stop ;-;

SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me