Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Night Flight by BlueNightEagle

Artist BlueNightEagle [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Night Flight

Postby BlueNightEagle » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:52 am

Yus, I know, compared to a lot of the Intermediate art it's not that great, but I am still getting used to CS's art program and that is my excuse. Technically this should probably be in sketches and experiments, since the later is what I was mostly doing, but despite doing it kinda more quickly than I should have, I think it's okay enough to put here anyway :>

Just my avvie for CS, the Night Eagle named Blue. At least it's not another frog hahaha

Night Eagle and art is mine.
I have pretty much moved away from chicken smoothie. If you'd like to get in touch with me, you can find me here http://onelittlebluebird.deviantart.com/. Creatures I have adopted from people on this website will still be appearing on the previously linked account, as I won each of them and thus consider them mine.
BlueNightEagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Night Flight

Postby AwkwardFox » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:25 am

I like! :D We need more birdies around here.
ImageImage
Totally fantastic avatar made by Viscus!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AwkwardFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Night Flight

Postby BlueNightEagle » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:08 am

I'm glad you do ^v^ And agreed, I don't see enough feathered friends, maybe I can help remedy that a bit <3
I have pretty much moved away from chicken smoothie. If you'd like to get in touch with me, you can find me here http://onelittlebluebird.deviantart.com/. Creatures I have adopted from people on this website will still be appearing on the previously linked account, as I won each of them and thus consider them mine.
BlueNightEagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me