Hazelnut Squirrel #29 by †♉Ӝ̵̨̄❆Raven❆Ӝ̵̨̄♉†

Based on Click to view
Artist †♉Ӝ̵̨̄❆Raven❆Ӝ̵̨̄♉† [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hazelnut Squirrel #29

Postby †♉Ӝ̵̨̄❆Raven❆Ӝ̵̨̄♉† » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:37 pm

A Hazelnut squirrel is a fluzzy, cuddle-able squirrel! They hatch from the hazelnuts that grow on the trees of their habitat, in the many forests around the world.Their diet mainly consists of fruits, nuts and vegetables, with the occasional ladybug or flower.
They have soft downy fur, that is thin, feathery and is often easily tangled. Hazelnut Squirrels are often quite happy characters, loving, fun and sometimes extremely noisy. Their average size is that of a normal squirrel, with larger sizes sometimes reaching that of a rabbit and smaller ones only reaching mouse-size.

This one you have to fill out a form ill be judging the 15th

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
History:

☓☓☓ Hey! You! ☓☓☓

Hey! I'm Raven Teh Absol, but feel free to call me Ravenn. <3
I'm obsessed with minecraft, and love everything about it. I
love trading, and love collecting pets, so don't be afraid to
send me a trade! I don't bite - Much.

I'm getting more into CS, after being inactive for a while, so
help around here will be great if you could give it! And, don't
be rude to me, my cousin Fail In Love will surely take care of
you if so. ^^

ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ᴍᴇ! Cʀᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs <3 Mʏ Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Pᴏɴʏ
†♉Ӝ̵̨̄❆Raven❆Ӝ̵̨̄♉†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hazelnut Squirrel #29

Postby Lying_Lilacs » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:52 pm

usєrnαmє~
.: Fail In Love :.

nαmє~
I would like to name her Violet Starlight.
The reasoning for why I would even want to name her this is the first place is because of her stunning color pallet. The way the bright purples weave into each other perfectly and aren't to bright as to hurt some one's eyes. That would be where her first name, Violet, came from; Her stunning and simple color patterns. And I got her second name, Starlight, from how there are swirled lines of splotches and spots on her tail and back that remind me of the everlasting stars.

hístσrч~
Violet doesn't really eventful history. Just the normal, boring living process every Hazelnut goes through. Eat, sleep, survive, grow. That's really the only thing she pays attention to. That she needs to keep going throughout the week, or day, or hour until she can be on her own and be her normal self instead of the fake person she wants people to see. Throughout the however many years she's done this, she's had maybe about four good friends that have stuck close to her no matter what happened; Moving to a different tree, losing contact, changing personalities. They were always there, and that's what counted the most in her head. She had been treated like the dirt under her paws since she was iddy-biddy and she honestly didn't want to lose or be kicked in the gut by another person in her life. She really is a nice girl once you get to know her, and people just step on her and taunt her like it's absolutely no big deal for them to. It can annoy the living day lights out of someone and, after a while, give them thoughts of taking their own life. That's why you have your friends True friends by your side to help you out of the toughest things and to get through them.

gєndєr~
Female.

pєrsσnαlítч~
kínd~
Violet is probably one of the most kind Hazelnut Squirrels you will ever get the pleasure of meeting. She has that sort of glow that shows through her eyes and all over her face that just lets someone know that she could lend a helping hand and be there for absolutely anyone that needed it. It just comes naturally to her, to be nice. It's something that should come natural to everyone; Hazelnut Squirrels and people alike. It would make this world run so much better and we wouldn't have to dwell on some of the bad things so much. We could worry about helping others through the bad times and relying on others to help you in return. That's the way Violet really does see the world. She imagines that everyone is nice and wouldn't hurt a fly. She's just so innocent and unknowing that the poor little thing could get hurt one day. She's already been taken advantage of because she's so nice, people just think that hurting her is actually okay for someone to do to another.

clumsч~
Violet really isn't that fast on her feet.. She tends to trip of her own paws while she walks since both her mind and eyes are else where. She tends to get too caught up in her errands or whatever else she is doing and she forgets to pay attention to something so insignificant as walking. She has too many thoughts in her head really. With her young-thinking mind, she can only really focus on one thing at a certain given time. Well, if she's a bit preoccupied, she has a right to trip every once in a while. Too bad she never really can turn the 'clumsy' off.. She's always tripping over sidewalks, her own paws, and even other Hazelnut Squirrel's tails. It's quite embarrassing for her actually.. She blushes like crazy whenever she trips and mumbles about a thousand sorries.

sєnsítívє~
Aww..Poor little Violet. She has the worst problems sometimes, and her feelings can get so hurt by the easiest of words. For example, if someone teases her the wrong way, she can end up running away in tears to going to hide somewhere away from whoever said that to her in the first place. And if someone just says the wrong thing, it can set her off. She'll be hiding her face and crying within a few seconds with that fragile heart of hers. I really do feel bad for the little thing. I mean, all she does is be nice to others and they can hurt her feelings so bad sometimes, and even make her bawl her eyes out. I often find her curled up with her tail over her face and sleeping in a out of the way spot; Which is a clear sign she's been crying and just wants to hide her face and be alone for the time being.

shч~
Violet can be quite the shy type of Squirrel at the worst of times. For instance, she'll be meeting new Hazelnut Squirrels and look like the happiest one there, but she'll stick around the edges of the group and just keep her beautiful little voice down. She doesn't like people to judge her, whether it's good or not. She's honestly too afraid to see if they would say something terribly mean about her. She also seems to have her light pink blush whenever she's acting like her shy self. I personally find it just adorable. <3 I mean, who doesn't love that face? And to top it off, a cute little blush? Just irresistable. But if you tell her that it just makes her blush deeper and look down at her paws.

~I have absolutely fallen head over heels for this Hazelnut. <3
    -----------------------------------------------

Hi! I'm Lilacs!! vwv <3
      I used to be Fail In Love, if you remember
      me by that username. <3
      I'm not too active on here anymore, but if
      you send me a message I'll definitely read
      and respond ASAP!! But you can always
      message me on DA or Discord (Tal #8898)!

Lying_Lilacs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby †♉Ӝ̵̨̄❆Raven❆Ӝ̵̨̄♉† » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:56 am

Im glad someone likes it :)

☓☓☓ Hey! You! ☓☓☓

you if so. ^^

†♉Ӝ̵̨̄❆Raven❆Ӝ̵̨̄♉†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby †♉Ӝ̵̨̄❆Raven❆Ӝ̵̨̄♉† » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:53 pm

B
BU
BUM
BUMP
BUM
BU
B

☓☓☓ Hey! You! ☓☓☓

you if so. ^^

†♉Ӝ̵̨̄❆Raven❆Ӝ̵̨̄♉†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lying_Lilacs » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Bump~

Hi! I'm Lilacs!! vwv <3
      me by that username. <3

Lying_Lilacs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lying_Lilacs » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:49 pm

I think I may have to drop out..I have two squirrels now and there's one I really do want to have. D':

Hi! I'm Lilacs!! vwv <3
      me by that username. <3

Lying_Lilacs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coexist » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:34 am

I know its past the 15th but....

Username: Coexist

Name: Lomasi (pretty flower)

History: Lomasi wanted to study how nature worked as long as she could remember, and she could remember back very far. Often she would go out and look at thing very close and try to figgure how they worked by pure concentration, or she would take very small bits of a plant to see what it smelled like or tasted like. This did not always turn out well. She knew there was at least one other she could learn from, but she was shy every time she went to approach she would freeze and not be able to. Sometimes she wished very much that it was not so, she tryed not to be this way but didnt know how not to be this way. She hoped very much that when she was older she would be able to approach without fault. Until then she would explore by trial and error. When she was old enough to breed she mooved away from the rest, not feeling comfortable with the ever increasing feeling of wanting something she really didnt yet want. She didnt move far, because the stores and her family where there. She thought hard on how she could learn to not feel so odd around others and failed everytime. She was fine around one or two, more then that was a severe problem. Males that were not her immediate family were a problem as well, she knew why but she was not looking. When would she be able to handle a crowd?

personality: a little shy Lomasi enjoys helping others, she keeps a brave face even when she is sad or scared so that others do not take from her emotions, she loves to learn nature based things but is to afraid to ask about them, when she makes friends she makes them for a long long time but stab her back and watch out.
I would like to appoligize to everyone for my behavior. Apparently one of my meds needed adjusted. I decided to stay but I will soon start a thread about High Functioning Autisum so that maybe a few people can better understand when I do slip. Love you all!
Coexist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby †♉Ӝ̵̨̄❆Raven❆Ӝ̵̨̄♉† » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:17 am

shes yours!

☓☓☓ Hey! You! ☓☓☓

you if so. ^^

†♉Ӝ̵̨̄❆Raven❆Ӝ̵̨̄♉†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coexist » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Tree frog<3Lover wrote:shes yours!

Really? Thank you! She's so pretty! :)
I would like to appoligize to everyone for my behavior. Apparently one of my meds needed adjusted. I decided to stay but I will soon start a thread about High Functioning Autisum so that maybe a few people can better understand when I do slip. Love you all!
Coexist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me