Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Sorry. :/ CLOSED. CANCELED. OVER. by Haze-L-Kitten

Artist Haze-L-Kitten [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sorry. :/ CLOSED. CANCELED. OVER.

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:06 am

ATTENTION: THIS COMPETITION HAD BEEN CANCELED. ALL ENTERED CHARACTER'S GO TO THE ARTISTS. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING AND ENJOY YOUR CHARACTERS.

Create your own line art and character for me! c:

This will end on August 31.

Rules:

-I want the character(s) to be created with your own line art, please.
    -I only want skilled artists.
    -Make your work detailed.
    -Do not steal other contestant's idea's. That is unacceptable.
    -When entering, make a male and a female. That means you can enter twice! ;3
    -If you don't win, you don't win. Don't complain or whine.-Follow the rules of the theme.
    -Please, don't forget your signature on your piece of work! ^^
    -Also, if you don't place. You are allowed to keep your character. c:

Theme Description:

I'm looking for a punk style character. Gothic, Punk, or emo. Whichever you wish, but please make sure they have the following;

Color Combinations { In each set combination. All colors must be used and they don't have to be a solid hud either. Example; I say purple; You can use any color in between a light or dark one. Also, I do like a neon color, but not too much.};

| Set One |

White, Red, Black and Gold.

| Set Two |

Black, Blue, Purple, and Green. { When you use green, I like it bright or neon, but not too much please or a regular green. c: }

| Set Three |

| Magenta, White, and Gold. |

| Set Four |

Free chioce, but no more than four colors, though I prefer their be three.

Designs/Markings/Gender:

I want something make my mouth drop, which shouldn't be too hard. I love designs. Tribal one's to the extreme. You've got a wide variety to choose from. Give it a whirl!
    For markings, I like scars, but not too many, though it would depend on the character's make up. Try it out.

IMPORTANT; Show a male or female sign with your character please.

Accessories:

I want to see necklaces, piercings, bracelets, rings, chains, bandages, wild crazy hair styles, leather accessories-- Etc. I also like simple weaponry; Like a daggers or maybe a sword to the extreme. c;

I also would like to see maybe a hoodie or type of hat.

Add your own style to it!

Prizes:

I know I don't have a very good collection of prizes, but these are what I have;

First Place:

Second Place:

Third Place:

Last edited by Haze-L-Kitten on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { Wolf Line Art And Character Contest. }

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:08 am

Bump!
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:23 am

Bump!
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostHope » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:42 am

I don't do so well with designing, but I can enter a line-art if you'd prefer.
ImageImageImage
LostHope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:51 am

PopTarts wrote:I don't do so well with designing, but I can enter a line-art if you'd prefer.

Well, that's not what the rule's state. I'd love for you to enter, but you wouldn't qualify for a prize.
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostHope » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:04 pm

The rules do not say anything about it. And the contest says line art and character contest, so I figured you wanted both.
ImageImageImage
LostHope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:11 pm

I phrased it wrong. This is my first competition I've held before I I've already made a few mistakes. I'm sorry. The contest isn't two competitions in one. I want a character made, but it has to be your own line art. Theirs no just line art and no design. Ugh, I'm terribly sorry. I do want both, but they're not separate. I'll be editing the rules and post.
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostHope » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Hazzie-SuperNatt wrote:I phrased it wrong. This is my first competition I've held before I I've already made a few mistakes. I'm sorry. The contest isn't two competitions in one. I want a character made, but it has to be your own line art. Theirs no just line art and no design. Ugh, I'm terribly sorry. I do want both, but they're not separate. I'll be editing the rules and post.

I wasn't trying to come off as rude or anything, I was just under the assumption that you wanted both, and the line-art ones are really all I've been entering. I guess I could try to design something, but.... I really can't to complex things. I better at creating species ^_^;

I'll have to work on it tomorrow as it's 8pm here already and I need to get home, shower, and then will be heading to bed. I only have a couple hours to do that, and my drawings take anywhere from 40minutes to 6hours... Especially drawing out and designing a character, as I throw in my shading and highlighting already with them. A basic sketch only takes around 10 minutes though and I could get something sketch up right now if you'd like. Here's an example of my recent drawings: Image
And this is my level of designing xD

Also, I normally put a watermark but I've been told that the owners don't really like them, as they do cover part of the image. I can make them smaller, but if it's a problem I can just add a signature along part of it.
ImageImageImage
LostHope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { Wolf Character Contest. }

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:26 pm

No, you're not being rude. You actually caught something and I fixed it. If you hand't said anything, I might not have found out my mistake.

It is nice work, but it's not the type of skill I'm looking for. I do not want to upset you at all. You're free to enter if you still want to.

Yeah, I don't really like watermarks, because they cover the image. I prefer signatures.
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { Wolf Character Contest. }

Postby LostHope » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Is it the designs or just the art itself?
ImageImageImage
LostHope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me