Based on Click to view
Artist brian emo [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
34 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiamara #4

Postby brian emo » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:02 am

What is a Kiamara?
A Kiamara is a canine-like creature, but they have long, rather soft fur, and an almost dragon-like tail. They are born with no horns, but a few who grow to have longer horns are born with tiny stubs on their heads. Kiamara can be extremely shy, and females can often be a bit grumpy. Don't worry– once you win their hearts, they will never stop loving you. Male Kiamara can be very quiet, but they love attention. Of course females do too, but the males thrive off of your love. They love to be praised.

welp, I've made a second one, just for kicks, haha. This one is pretty rare, I suppose- she has less spots than normal, some extra hair, a bracelet, and curly horns. But I'm a sucker for edits. |D;

Belongs to Charchar2
Last edited by brian emo on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
brian emo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #4

Postby Jayflight. » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:03 am

wow she's pretty <3

Good job!

I'll probably try for her,she is beautiful.
Last edited by Jayflight. on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
school has started :<
please please
pm me if I haven't
done something in months,
I've most likely forgotten!! ;v;

JBD Thread
Vaiki Thread
Jayflight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DreamChase » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:09 am

Name:Arvary
Why do you want her:

I really like the color combination for her. I also love all of the line edits

Art and/or backstory:

When Arvary was born everyone thought she was a bit strange. She didn't have a lot of spots like the others and she was born with horns. She personally didn't care what they thought and figured she could get back at them later. She spent most of her time alone roaming the forests or watching the clouds. She didn't care for the attention of others and liked the serenity. Eventually she decided that she wanted to explore the world and possibly find someone who appreciated her. So she set off one her journey. She met quite a few strange creatures along the way, including a Cerberus by the name Zayde, Carciture, and Farin. They showed how to hunt demons and gave a few charms to help her on her journey. She also met a ferret named Orina, she became good friends with her and asked her to join her in her travels. Unfortunately Orina declined saying she had a mission of her own but wished her good luck. Soon enough Arvary stumbled upon a large stone temple where she met a very old owl. The owl never told her his name but he did tell her she could become his student. She gladly accepted and became his faithful pupil. She learned a great amount of this in her time with the wise old owl but soon decided she didn't enjoy studying under him anymore. So she said farewell and sett out again, but this time with a new motive. She now knew what she wanted. She wanted a family, not like her old one. A real family that cared for her and loved her.
Last edited by DreamChase on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not."

Looking for any and all even tokens!

“Life is for the living.
Death is for the dead.
Let life be like music.
And death a note unsaid.”
― Langston Hughes

DreamChase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmsprout » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:14 am

Ooh nice job <33 I love that hair <33
[jay] [he/him] [i don’t take commissions]
palmsprout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerdust » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:15 am

Name: Apachee or Che for short
Why do you want her: Well I fell in love with her entire design, but it was the hair that pulled me in. I loved it and it really fit her. I also loved the fact her design was a little more tribal. Thagt bracelet just was the cherry on the cake for me. I really hope to win this stunner.
Art and/or backstory: Working on it now
Last edited by Flowerdust on Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheNightsIllusion » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:49 am

Name:
Delilah
Why do you want her:
Art and/or backstory:

WIP. ;n;
R.I.P. Jade -21/06/15- R.I.P. Rascal -19/12/16-
ImageImage

More or less quitting this site. Please do not send me trades or messages.

TheNightsIllusion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby newt » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:59 am

Name: Zenevieve
Why do you want her: She is beautiful, I love the design, colors, and the species! Also, I love her feathers!
Art and/or backstory: Zenevieve was born into a royal family of Kiamaras, but due to her odd spots and long hair, she was ostracized by her town. All she wanted was to be the princess she was born to be - but alas, this would not come. She was forced to stay inside the castle, and naturally, this led to a hunger for adventure. She dreamed often of escaping. However, when she came of age, she had hoped against hope for a Crowning Ceremony, a lavish party that titles a Kiamara prince or princess, but instead, she was sent out early in the morning, hooded, to fetch the items needed for her sister's Ceremony. Taking advantage of this rare escape from endless needlework and reading of history books, she took in all the sights and wondered, for not the first time, about an escape. How nice it would be to feel the fresh air, the grass on her feet! She looked about the street - no one was there, not this early. There was a forest near the butcher's - that might work! Ignoring various danger signs in her excitement, she headed on into the Black Forest. It was quite dark in there, a fact for which it had been named, and dark magic lurked behind every tree - something Zenevieve was sadly unaware of. However, it seemed to recognize her noble blood, and did not haunt her as it might haunt others. She stumbled for days, starving, following a stream that got gradually smaller and smaller. She was aware if this fact, but trued to ignore it, telling herself, 'It will get bigger. It will grow larger!" But on the fifth day she had to admit she was lost. She wondered vaguely what was happening at home, oh home, how she wished she was back there! Were people worried? She comforted herself with that hope, of being missed, of being wanted. Night fell. She slept under an oak, until she was rudely awakened by some strange beings. They had no body hair, and walked upright - why, these were humans! She had heard of their kind, once great friends to Kiamaras, but that had been long ago, centuries, hadn't it? Often she had read about them in her history books. One of the humans gasped loudly.
'Hmm, what have we here -' His eyes widened in surprise. 'Hey, Claire, come take a look at this one! I've heard of these - it's a Kiamara!' Another human walked over. This one had longer hair on her head. She reached out to touch Zenevieve. She had been silent, before, as curious of these humans as they were of her, but now, she snarled.
'Get away from me!' The humans seemed quite surprised.
'It..it talks..." squeaked one man who had previously been quiet. 'Witchcraft! I'm leaving!" And he ran away. That was odd, to say the least. The long haired human looked thoughtful.
'Hmm... I'd heard that Kiamaras might possess that ability.' Then, addressing Zenevieve, she said, "Would you like to come with us? We have food and water...' The Kiamara's mind heard just one word: food. She was up as fast as she could be in her weak state. She went with the humans, to a strange box that could move on its own, with no visible power source. There were seats inside, and she draped herself royally across the larger back seat. Zenevieve chatted with the humans in the car, and discovered that they were scientists who were studying rare creatures. They became friends. Zenevieve told Claire about her royal life, or lack of, that is, and Claire told Zenevieve about different creatures she had studied. Zenevieve accepted Claire's request to live together, and help her with her discoveries, and so they did, for many years.

Oh gosh oh gosh I wrote so much. I'm sorry, I just haven't written for a while, and it came pouring out! It's so far fetched lol I hope it isn't too crazy, and sort of fits in with whatever history kiamaras have, I couldn't find any on the page, but meh I am so not starting over, if I lose I lose. And sorry about the quick ending, I had to wrap it up because I need to do some other things.
Good luck to everybody!
newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the timey thing » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:15 am

Name:
Shikoku

Why do you want her:
I want her because she is unique. Her fur colors make her look beautiful and I can just imagine her in the Sunlight! All of her spots are just wonderful and the colors just are great together. I want the beautiful young Shikoku because her horns make her special and the extra hair makes me feel as if she was born to farm. I just love her and hope I could have a chance at getting her. <3

Art and/or backstory:
WIP
TG: sup man names dave strider and im the only cool kid youll ever meet that has a decent amount of humor and loves to talk about size comparisons
TG: not
TG: im the knight of time and live in the land of land of heat and clockwork.
TG: there isnt much to say about me since it keeps the mystery pumpin like fireworks on the fourth of july
TG: i got balls of steel a voice of flat irony and nic cage really sucks
TG: apple juice is amazing and if i havent said it before
TG: i am the coolest kid around

CAW CAW DIMWIT
my windy bro CAAA movehns meios DAFC
ImageImage
the timey thing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brian emo » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:42 am

~Apple~ wrote:
Ooh nice job <33 I love that hair <33

hehe thanks ;D
brian emo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~punkstache » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:02 am

love the hair ^^
Last edited by ~punkstache on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
    x🦇
    x🕷
    x🎃
    x👻
    x🖤
~punkstache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups