Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Rise Up: Do What You Didn't Think You Could by Celozon

Artist Celozon [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise Up: Do What You Didn't Think You Could

Postby Celozon » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:58 pm

It took me a while to finally expressed what I was feeling, and yet, conveyed what I wanted to say. I have recently discovered that the cliche saying is true. You can do anything you set your mind to. And it is very true. I gave myself and impossible goal. To get a Sunjewel, and then to use it to gift all the deserving members around Chicken Smoothie. And now, I've done it. I've finally gotten the Sunjewel. All that is left it to quantity auction it for rares list and gift them all away to the deserving users I see around CS every day. Today is the happiest day of my life. I' was in the same boat as all of you, just a few good pets and wishes for better one. But I was the one who got out the paddles and started going as paddling as I could towards that fast-disappearing horizon. I rose up above all my expectations. And you can to, you just have to be determined and not stop, no matter how bleak the prospects look.

If you like, you may read my whole story here. I would post it again, but I don't want to have a giant post on the front of the oekaki that people have to scroll and scroll through.

I want to tell each and every one of you. No matter how impossible your dreams may seem, they can be accompanied. Rise up above the fear and despair and do what you didn't think you could.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise Up: Do What You Didn't Think You Could

Postby littlytiny » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:34 pm

Sorry to seem like I'm creepy, commenting on lots of your art. I just seem to find you everywhere on cs. Anyways, what I'd like to say is you're inspiring me to try for my gearback dreamie!

although now all my pet's rarities have shot down a notch...
your heart is the size of a fist because you need it to fight
littlytiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me