Gavin... by sharkbuddie

Based on Click to view
Artist sharkbuddie [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Gavin...

Postby sharkbuddie » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:00 pm

I hear the fire and Roth roaring behind me, along with the quiet groaning as the desolate town is turned to ash. Thank God everyone who lived there is gone now. I can't help it as a tear escapes my eye, followed quickly by its brethren. I know he is dead... Gavin Vintry Hood, my mentor and friend...Is dead. They hung him for crimes he never did. The killed him for things he would never do. Yes, he was an assassin. But he never harmed the innocent. Never. He'd saved my life so many times... I pull his emerald cloak tighter around me and inhale, taking a breath of him. It sounds horribly odd, but this is all I have left. The barren, lightly scorched ground behind me is a horrible reminder of where we once trained. The trees used my be thick here, but they are no longer. As I hear Roth's wing beats growing quieter, I lean my head back. I am now truly alone. I try and stop crying, trying to remeber Gavin's philosophy against being weak and having emotion. He told me once he didn't want me to be like him; dead in emotion. But now I feel like I should be him. For he did this land a great service, ridding it of those who so abused their privileges. He saved us. And though they'll never realize it, they'd be dead now if he hadn't stepped in.I try and swallow my grief, but all I do is bring out another sob. "Gavin..." I breath shakily, "I'm sorry."
sharkbuddie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gavin...

Postby Inuyasha Fan! » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:22 pm

So cool :)
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1789690 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1790182&p=55447616#p55447616