My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LLF: Pale

Postby wednesdays » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:35 am

Name:
Rayo.
Story:
Boom, crash. Rayo bolted up, his neck hair standing straight up in fear. He sniffed the air. The familiar scent of rain drifted into his nostrils, and he sighed. Just the thunderstorm... His eyelids beginning to grow heavy again, he rotated three times in one spot, and finally dropped, falling asleep.
BOOM, CRASH! Rayo woke yet again, growling in irritation. He looked outside of his underground den to see that the forest was on fire. Panicking, he ran out of his den in fear the flames would engolf his den and leave him trapped and helpless. Glancing around, he finally spotted a little opening the fire had left alone. The big fox ran for it, praying that he would leave to forest unharmed.
Rayo came to a screeching halt. Something had caught the corner of his eye. Breathing deeply, he slowly turned his head to the left. "Oh no..." he whispered, almost about to pray that he would die.
The long legged fox's cousin. Wolf.
The solitary wolf stood there, its piercing golden eyes burning into Rayo's. The fire behind the wolf made his imagery even worse, like it was right from the underworld to steal Rayo's soul.
The fox did not dare to move. He was petrified. Wolves have targeted his family, and murdered every one of them for no purpose at all. Now he was next.

Hehe, I hope you like it. c: This guy's so cool looking, I just knew I had to try out him. x3
i used to be venus
wednesdays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mawsoleum » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:33 am

bump.

toyhouse
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
want wl sitting cats
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
song of the month

hello!
you can call me grim or maw

they/them
post hardcore/hardcore/deathcore/metalcore obsessed
adult member
disc: mawsoleum
mawsoleum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gingy Tea » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:18 am

Username: Sérénité
Name: Malin
Personality: Malin is a a mean, keep to-self kind of guy. He is real quiet. Very Secretive. Rude, self-centered. Cold-hearted.But he has a totally opposite attitude towards his true love, Bel. She changes his attitude to a loving fox who cares about his family.
History: Malin grew up in a cave with his father. When he was little his mother was murdered by a wolf with a scar on his eye. Later in his teen life, his father died of a sickness, referred to as Black Fever. Ever since he lost everything he vowed to find the wolf with the scar and get his vengeance. While searching Malin found a female fox named Bel. They fell in love and Malin gave up in hunting the wolf. Bel left to go get water one day and didn't come home. Malin had come to find out that the wolf with the scar had kidnapped her and his unborn child. That made Malin a ball of rage and revenge. Now he is on his quest to find his family.
Short Story: In a cave located in a dark forest, yelps of pain filled the air. There on the cave floor lay a fox, looking lifeless. Curled up next to her lay a little grey and white pup. A big male fox walked up to the pup and its mother. She looked up at him and rubbed noses. "I'll call him Malin", the female said. As Malin got older he grew stronger, faster, smarter. He was a talented happy-go lucky pup. One day his mom went to get some water, and she never came back. Malin's father became depressed, thinking that his mate left him for another male. Malin couldn't understand why his father was sad, so he went out hunting for a rabbit to bring to his father. While hunting, Malin saw his mother running frantically. He ran to her, but the second she saw him she pushed him in a bush, "Stay here! No matter what you hear do not leave this bush!" Just then a huge wolf came running out from the woods. Malin's mother backed up slowly against a cave wall. She was cornered. It only took a second, everything flashed before Malin's eyes, his whole world shattered. He had been disobedient and he saw the whole thing. The wolf lunged at Malin's mother and in that brief time period, the beautiful wolf he new as his mother became a lifeless corpse on the forest floor. After the wolf left Malin ran over to his mother, he lay there beside her and cried. Frantically looking for his son, Malin's father came running by. When he saw his son laying by his mates lifeless body, he fell down and began to weep. From then on Malin had changed. He was not the same happy-go lucky, fun-spirited pup, instead he was a blood drenched ball of rage, thirsty for revenge. Malin's father did his best to raise him, but he was depressed and dead inside. Eventually, when Malin was older, his father died from a sickness known in the forest as Black Fever or Black Death. After Malin mourned for two days he set out looking for the wolf who killed his mother, which in turn killed his father. The only thing he could remember about the wolf is that he had a scar on his eye and a scar across his chest. Malin traveled for a year looking for that wolf but never could find him. As he ran through an unfamiliar forest, he tripped over a rock and went tumbling down a hill. When he looked up he saw a female fox standing over him. He saw her lips moving but could hear nothing she was saying....all he heard was a loud ringing in his ear. "Are you ok?", finally he heard her. "I'm fine", he said getting up ready to bolt off again. He took a step to run and fell from a sharp pain in his leg. "Let me take a look at it.", the female said moving closer. "I'm fine!", he said, "Go away!" He licked his leg hoping it would help, then he got ready to bolt again. Once more he fell from pain. The female was laughing at him, "You won't make it far on that leg! It's broken. It needs time to heal. Come, let me help you to my cave." This time he complied. "My name is Bel", she said. At this moment Malin noticed her extreme beauty, "Malin.....my name is Malin." She nodded and lay him on the cave floor. Bel took care of Malin for many moons and soon they fell in love. Malin forgot what he was chasing, he was again happy. They lived together several months and took each other as mates. Then one day Bel went out for a drink of water and she never returned. Malin panicked and went searching for her calling her name. "If your looking for the female fox that was here a minute ago she's gone", a voice said. "Where, Where is she!", he demanded. A Hawk flew down, "A big wolf with some unique scars took her." At that moment everything came back to him...his mother's murder, his father's death and the wolf he was chasing. Malin started with a step and bolted off in search of Bel, so that his love might not meet the same fate as his mother. But this time he wasn't alone. The Hawk followed him, flying above the tree tops. Ever since Malin has never stopped running.

{In the end Malin finds Bel. They have a beautiful daughter, which they name Pur (pure). Malin kills the wolf as well. .......if I would have finished this story I would have been here a while.}

Might add more later
Hello Lovelies!
Married to Easternwolf 10/29/2017
We trade unfairly at times.
Please do not ban us!
x

Charles Bukowski wrote:
.“Understand me.
I'm not like an ordinary world.
I have my madness,
I live in another dimension
And I do not have time for things