I honestly really like her xD;
I'm thinking of keeping her..

Keeping her.

"The sweetest smiles hold the darkest secrets."

Full Name: Kaikoura
Nickname{s}: Kai
Birthday: April 16
Sexual Orientation: Straight

General Description: Kai is an average size wolf only standing a few inches shorter at shoulder than most females. Her exact height is twenty-five inches at the shoulder, length being four and a half feet from nose to tail. The base of her is grey with red, white, and coal grey markings
Pelt Description: The base to Kai's pelt is a light grey, the markings of which go from head to tail ranging from red, white, and dark grey for the colors. The red on her back takes on the marking generally found on a husky, outlined in dark grey on the top. The red marking that leaks onto her shoulders and thighs is striped horizontally with a slight downward curve to each line. They are dark grey and get thicker as you go up, stopping once they get to a larger area of red. Her underside is pure white from nose and cheeks to the tip of her tail going down on her inner thighs and forearms just as her other marking does. A thick red line runs down the top of her tail, thinner lines sprouting vertically from the line at equal distances down her tail, these lines are overlapped by the white on her underside leaving around half showing. Two dark grey lines go from mid tail to tip on each side, meeting at their ends. Her paws have dark grey markings pointed towards her ankles, paws underlined in white. Lastly, her face, her face is half white leaving forehead to the top of the nose grey as well as her upper cheeks and ears. The markings around her eyes give her the illusion that she's wearing eyeshadow and has three short lines under her eyes. Dark grey is the color of the tips of her ears, the inside grey with the tufts of fur white.
Eye Description: Kai's eyes are a sky blue, pupils large a majority of the time. They sparkle often and it's a usual thing to see with her smile.

Personality: Kai is a sweet wolf who has her shy side. Her shy side rarely shows except around males she's intent on pleasing in some way. If she doesn't know what to do she'll normally just admire from a distance until she got the will the get to know them. If she did befriend a male she takes an interest in she can be a little flirty depending on her mood. If she's feeling confident she will ktherwise she'll be her average sweet self. Obviously love is a quiet subject for her, she's interested in a nice male who treats her correctly but she's not set on searching for that perfect mate. She has other aspects of her life besides finding a mate.
Kai loves to help in any way she can even if it's just cheering someone up. She does know how to leave people alone and when though which is a good thing because some people could find her obnoxious. She doesn't let much get her down and she always tries keeping others happy even if she's not. Most things are kept on the inside, she has her secrets but doesn't everybody? Her emotions are a little touchy and she can be serious but other times she's lighthearted and keeps a smile on her face. She hopes to please anyone she meets and put them in a nice mood hoping they'll be nice to her in return. Even when someone doesn't enjoy her company and would rather her not around even when she's needed she'll put up with anything they throw at her whether insults or offensive flirting. Her confidence level is high and she knows not to get too jealous over anything.
There is one thing Kai is not and that is a leader, she is good by herself or telling very few others what to do but she could not pass with a higher rank and a pack to deal with. She wouldn't be able to discipline anyone harshly and gives way too many chances. The only time you'll find her harsh is when she's in a bad mood, which are rare but you'll want to stay away. Trust is given out easily both ways, she'll trust one quickly and it's easy to trust her. If she can keep her own secrets why wouldn't she be able to keep others? She has a dark side with those secrets and she swore to herself she would never speak of them again, she had to be the only one that knew, she was the only one that was there, besides them.. She is set on treating everyone nicely even when she doesn't want to. Keep in mind she can be pushed too far and will lash out. That sweet personality hides a lot of anger and emotions and once she gets aggitated you'll regret it.
It may vary slightly from this. 

History: Kai was the runt of the litter, always treated a little differently than others because of her size. From then she had grown a lot and wasn't much different from others. Her childhood was filled with teasing and jokes and a lot of held in emotions that just kept growing. From then on she had swore revenge in someway to those wolves, she hadn't known better she was only a few months old. Very early she had taken an interest in herbs, she went to the healer's den daily and had grown a good relationship with him. He was young but wise and could teach her a lot. She eventually preferred the young male over her own parents and stuck around him a lot of the time. He treated her like she was normal, there was nothing different about her even though she was tiny for her age. Most thought she would die before she reached the age of one but he knew differently. Gage, that small young wolf became more like her father every day. Time after time her parents would tell her to stop going their but she always found a way to see him. A few months passed and they got tired of her seeing him, she was banned from going anywhere near his den unless absolutely needed. Over time she lost those fatherly feelings for him and they became less than friends. A lot had changed in that year and a half, Gage had left the pack early on for another and Kai had never seen him after that. Once Gage left she quickly became the new healer since she was the most informed on herbs. What was once Gage's was now hers. He was barely a speck in her mind, almost everything she had done with him lost in the things her father told her. She remembered his name and the thought of him was corrupted by her father, anything that was done with her easily forgotten because of her age at the time. It had been over a year since since Kai had seen Gage, the wolf was only seven months older than her, but soon she'd realize everything her father told her was a lie to get her not to search for Gage. She caught sight of something glittering out of the corner of her eye one day while out collecting herbs. Being curious she followed after it, it seemed harmless enough. She must of lost track of how far away from camp she was and ended up near another pack's border, she had lost the object she was following and glanced around one last time ready to head back. "Kai? That has to be you, I haven't seen you in awhile!"
Her head cocked and she quickly found the male saying her name. Those eyes, that pelt, she knew them from somewhere, "Gage?" She questioned.
"You remember? You were so young,"
"So were you," could this really be the same wolf her father had told her about? Had he filled her mind with negatives just to keep her away? "My father's told me about you, I don't want you around," she growled.
"Has he? What exactly has he told you? That he lied to the alpha to get me out if the pack?" Gage sighed, "your father has filled your mind with rubbish, he may have a high rank but he will never be respected by me. I never put a paw on you!" 
"But why would my father lie to me?"
"He wanted you away from me, do you really not remember? You'd find your way into my den daily and he didn't like you spending all of that time with me,"
It did make sense in her head, her father had always been protective over her, even now. He didn't like males approaching her unless he approved of them.
"We'll discuss this more tomorrow, same place," she told him quietly then headed off, back in the direction of camp. "I'll try remembering Gage," she called to him.
A good cleaning of her den was in order, her herbs were out of place and scattered around in her process of finding things. Those eyes were burned into her mind, soft and she knew he meant no harm, he didn't look like he could do it. "Remember," she snapped to herself, "you can't possibly forget all of that!" But she had, her father had covered her memories in a dark cloud. Was it really Gage who had caused these scars or her own father? She just couldn't recall anything. Frustrated in herself she swiped a paw through the herbs she had collected and stormed out of her den. She needed answers and soon. Her father would be watching over the pack tonight but she could get past him. Did he really think he could get away with these lies? To his own daughter, his pack? Did her mother know? It's not like she could just ask either of them, her father was defensively and mother was gone. She didn't want to recall the moment of her mother leaving, she was less than a year old, her heart shattered because oof something. Words filled her mind but none of them came to memory, it was all gibberish, her mind was clouded. Too many questions were being asked and her father couldn't seem to give her any answers. They both told her to hold on and they'd be right back. What had happened to her mother in those moments though? She never did come back, only her father. She had always had her suspicions but how could you do that to someone you love? She snapped back. He was just a selfish, self-centered wolf who she was surprised anyone could respect. It only took this moment of realization to lose the respect she had for her father. She thought for a moment more, why had she been heart broken then? Her mother hadn't left then but after? She racked her brain trying to think, "Gage!" She howled. Why would she be heartbroken over someone she was meant to hate? Exactly, she wasn't, her father had truthfully lied to everyone. She walked back into her den and began to clean up her mess.
The moon was as high as it would get, midnight. Kai slunk out of her den, paws stepping quietly. Her eyes found her father as soon as she looked towards the center of camp, good, he wasn't facing her. Picking up the pace she slid into the dark shadows of the forest, heading towards the border. This was dangerous, she realized that. If another wolf from the pack scented her she would likely be attacked. Now less cautious she began running quickly closing the space between her and the other pack. Her nose scented the bleeder as she crossed it, causing her body to tense slightly and get quieter. As she approached the pack she slowed and watched for any movement. Now where would his den be? A healer made the most sense and she knew the direct location of the healer dens in most packs. Her paws carried her past other dens and she went by each one absolutely silent. A smaller den came into view and she found her way inside, her eyes adjusted and she noticed the teal pelt, she was correct. The woof was soft as she poked him with her nose, afraid of speaking. He woke and looked towards the fae with a confused look not under full realization of who it was. Kai gave him an urgent look and pointed her nose out to the forest. She desperately needed to talk to him and padded out if the den before he even got up hoping he would follow after her. Not to her surprise he did. She waited until they were out of the camp and deeper into the forest before speaking, "You were right," she said sorrowful. She hated thinking of her father like that, the one who had always protected her.
"What do you remember?" Gage asked her 

Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Family: Let's leave it at the fact that she doesn't know what happened to her parents. Her siblings are a past memory.
Friends: None as of now. She was never one to make friends easily, her personality has changed greatly from that point in time. Preferring to keep much to herself to not worry others.
Crush: I wish I could get over him.
Mate: After all of that not for awhile.

Pack:
Wanted Rank: Healer, she would never change it for anything.
Last edited by Paranoia on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:34 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Art by icseal & noch
DA | TH | Adopts storage

Paranoia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chesie

Postby Guhtz » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:43 am

Ohmygawd. I love this! <3

w.i.p.
Guhtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mine

Postby momma meep <3 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:48 am

... I dunno if you did this on purpose, but you forgot the shading/highlighing. ^3^
Hey guys.
I'm quitting Chicken Smoothie because of some personal issues in life, plus I don't get on much anymore.

If you want my pets/items please refer to
here first. c:

I loved everyone who was nice to me, all the staff and moderators.
Thanks for making my life so much better.

If you still want to stay in touch with me, pm me! I'll only tell you if I know you c;

Love,
Meep, aka Allison <3
momma meep <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paranoia » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:33 pm

i just left it off so it was easier to switch colors, i dont mind it like this xD
It actually looks better without.
Art by icseal & noch
DA | TH | Adopts storage

Paranoia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momma meep <3 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:21 pm

Okay, just thought you should know... :D
Hey guys.
I'm quitting Chicken Smoothie because of some personal issues in life, plus I don't get on much anymore.

If you want my pets/items please refer to
here first. c:

I loved everyone who was nice to me, all the staff and moderators.
Thanks for making my life so much better.

If you still want to stay in touch with me, pm me! I'll only tell you if I know you c;

Love,
Meep, aka Allison <3
momma meep <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me