Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Ch. 1 A very bad day by RisikiaRBH

Artist RisikiaRBH [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ch. 1 A very bad day

Postby RisikiaRBH » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:43 pm

I literally dug this out of my closet. I had started this story years ago, and then forgot about it. Go figure what happens when you clean the abyss that is your closet.:D It was the first drawing of my fursona Risikia. I never did figure out where it would take place, but I'll remember... maybe. My drawing still needs tons of work, and I may eventually get better. Maybe...
The story starts where Risikia, 14 years old, has skipped her class to go read a book she had found. Her class, since she is a winged mongrel, consists of flight tactics.she is a runt, and decides to constantly skip her classes since she does not believe she is capable of working with others or fighting. She is learning to read these books, but that is where her problem is beginning.
Page 2 will come later... Ah the ancient papers in my horrid closet.:)

*Sigh*
*The... fa... feh... fire... spread...*
*To... the... feal...feal... field... and......*
If you want free pets, follow the format in my free pets thread, please stop sending me trades without reading the entire thing first. Also if you got pets in a giveaway or raffle, please pick them up soon after because i want to quit sooner rather than later
RisikiaRBH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me