Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Black Unicorn by RisikiaRBH

Artist RisikiaRBH [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Black Unicorn

Postby RisikiaRBH » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:06 pm

This was based of an album from one of my favorite artists, Voltaire called Riding a black unicorn. I changed it a bit since I cant draw too well on the computer. The red is not blood though, Its lightning, I should have used orange instead. Oh well. Anyway, this is a badly drawn head of the unicorn on the album. I think its ok.
If you want free pets, follow the format in my free pets thread, please stop sending me trades without reading the entire thing first. Also if you got pets in a giveaway or raffle, please pick them up soon after because i want to quit sooner rather than later
RisikiaRBH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Black Unicorn

Postby -., » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Spiffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Air » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:01 pm

Whoa.
My first glance at this, I thought it wasn't so good, but looking closer it actually scared me :O
the effect of the smudge is brilliant, and I love how you did the eye... the crookedness of the horn is also really awesome :3 :D the colors you chose are very good :)
Air

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RisikiaRBH » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:25 am

Thanks. Its hard to work on the computer. Aside from that I would have spent more time on it but my wrist starts hurting after a while so I decided to stop.I'll edit it later so it looks a little better. I edited it a little. There really isn't too much of a difference. I guess I just took up more time. Well I just made the neck a little less thick, added more red and shading to its mouth. Thats about it.
If you want free pets, follow the format in my free pets thread, please stop sending me trades without reading the entire thing first. Also if you got pets in a giveaway or raffle, please pick them up soon after because i want to quit sooner rather than later
RisikiaRBH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me