Based on Click to view
Artist maiaasher [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Snowfur

Postby maiaasher » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:30 am

Name: Snowfur Gender: Feamale
Snowfur was origanaly a kittypet, but her twolegs abandon her. She was completely cluless at how to survive in the wild, because she had always been an indoor cat. Nisa as she was origanally called, began to wander further and further in to the forest each day, as she got more desperate for food. One night she ventured further than she ever had before into the forest. Nisa tried to find her way back but it was to dark and she didn't know the forest well. Finally after searthing for hours Nisa collapsed, she was starving and tired and had finally just given up. Nisa fell into a deep sleep, when she awoke she saw another cat standing over her. She tried to get up but she was to weakhen the dark grey tom began to speak, " You are lost aren't you ?" he meowed. Nisa weakly nodded her head, " I can help you" the gray cat replied, "come with me".

The gray cat, whoes name was Smokefoot Had guided Nisa to his camp, Nisa had eventually been able to train and become a warrior, her name was then changed to Snowfur. Smokefoot had taken a particular liking to Snowfur, and i guess you can decied wat hapens next.

You dont have to keep this story it was just an idea i had based off a cat i used to have.
maiaasher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me