Altsisi #3 by Celozon

Based on Click to view
Artist Celozon [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Altsisi #3

Postby Celozon » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:59 pm

So what is a Altsisi? Pretty much what you see above, a fluffy little animal with thick fur on the upper body and thinner fur along the tail. They are very shy around new people, but can quickly bond with a new owner and reveal their personality. Each one has glowing markings, and their normal fur color ranges between greens and blues, though there are Altsisi of every color. There are rumors of Altsisi with wings or tail mutations, but no proof has been found.

This Altsisi is female.

I decided to use her to show diverse the species can be. Markings can include many colors, as well as being more complex than previously shown. Also the glowing marking does not have to be in a light color, but in fact can be a dark color, like this one(eye color is the same as base glow-marking color) As well as showing that there does not have to be a low of glowing markings but, as in this case, there can be just one.

So how do you win this Altsisi? You must write as short story one her. It can be about anything at all, just make it appropriate and (obviously) about the above Altsisi. I only ask that you don't try to go into Altsisi history besides what I've already written about them, since it is my species I would prefer you not to create their history for me. But if your not sure, just write it and I'll tell you if you went too far. Don't worry. I don't bite. I'm not looking for something super-long, I don't have a summer vacation like most of you so I'd prefer any stories to be 5 paragraphs or less. And its ok for them to just be one paragraph, it doesn't have to be a well-written story either, it just needs to show originality and creativity. And a bit of effort wouldn't hurt ;3

Oh, and as with the last Altsisi, you may edit your post up until the time I close for judging.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Altsisi #3

Postby fabled_ » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:29 am

the tale of the l'eau princesse
the l'eau princesse was a french altsisi. She believed in the power of water.
well she sort of had to being a water princess.
The water princess was born in her mothers cottage. Her father
was often busy and not home. but that didn't bother the l'eau princesse.
Her mother and father named her l'eau princesse because of their little girls love for the water.
She couldn't stay away from it!
She wasn't excatly a real princess. But she often pretended to be one.
l'eau princesse Loved to dance to music for no aparent reason.
Sometimes she looked a bit strange whist doing so.
Yet l'eau princesse didnt really care.
As she grew older, she grew more and more attached to the water.
Her parents liked that she loved the water, but they were getting concerned.
Eventually her parents told her she needed to spend less time in the water and more time on land.
l'eau princesse didnt like this that much, but she didnt want to disobey.
When l'eau princesse grew old enough to make her own decisions, she left the cottage, told her parents good-bye,
and set sail to live at sea.
and thats the tale of l'eau princesse.

sorry that it isnt that great, I stink at writing stories for these things...
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lying_Lilacs » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:01 pm

nαmє~
Splash.

níck nαmє~
Spleesh. Her friends tend to call her this just to get on her nerves, but she doesn't seem to mind so much anymore.

pєrsσnαlítч~
Splash is more of a shy altsisi when you first get to meet her, only approaching you if it is necessary. She will usually stick to her closer friends rather than to meet a new person every five minutes. She can only trust certain people in her life, and only occasionally lets others actually approach her. Often in conversations she'll go quiet and shy away from the person, only afraid she'll embarrass herself. Splash doesn't really have another side to her aside from her shy, quiet self. She tends just to stick to her shyness, talking to the people she trusts like friends or her family members. If you're lucky enough for her to even talk to you, maybe she'll trust you enough to be in her life.

líkєs~
o The Beach
o Water
o The color blue
o Peppermints
o Keeping to herself

díslíkєs~
o Sand that gets stuck on her paws
o Crowds
o People who tease her
o Unperfect things
o When the beach is crowded with litter

splαsh's stσrч~
"I'm such a failure in life!" My friend ranted to me in a squeal as we continued our walk home from the town. "He just rejected me Spleesh!" She continued to rant as I calmly looked down at my feet and kicked a few pebbles. She just shot a glare me like her concept was more important. "..And then he-" That was when I cut her off, it was MY turn to talk now. " I know, Amy. You told me earlier, and then again when we went out for lunch." I said, rather calmly compared to her ranting. "But you know i don't really care about people calling Spleesh anymore. It's gotten a little old." I clarified for her, turning down a deserted street that was the marker for being half way to my house. Amy scowled behind me, crossing her arms and thrashing her tail like a four year old having a fit, as she usually would. "Well, i can call you whatever I like.." Amy started, I had a feeling she would go into a lecture once again.. "Ugh..Yeah, yeah. I knnow you only seem to like one person giving you nicknames. I swear, it's like he's the only person you let into your life!" She complained, rolling her eyes at me. I sighed softly before I even thought of replying. He was the only person I let call me things other than my real name. Well, he was my very best friend, he had some rights in the world, if any. I continued to walk down the street with my light blue fur with sort of water like markings here and there, as well as my glowing 'wave' marking. Now, on the topic of my name, I don't really approve of how my mother gave it to me. The only reason she named me Splash was because of my appearance. Well, what If my coat suddenly changes and I look more like a 'Forest' than a 'Splash'? I mean, I do know where she was coming from, my pelt looked almost exactly like any body of water being splashed, but I want to be known as something unique and special. Not something that was just thought of because of how I look.

Such a 'beautiful girl' everyone called me, everyone just wanted to hang out with me for even a few seconds. With my light turquoise pelt and my beautiful water like markings that seemed to remind just everyone of water being splashed. And my glowing wave marking..I DON'T SEE WHAT'S SO AMAZING! Really! Everyone has them! Apparently even my 'enchanting' teal colored eyes were special too.Just EVERYTHING about me had to be 'special'.. Not one person in my direct family has them.. I don't see what everyone else finds great in me.. I'm normal. Boring. 'Unpopular.' What's the point in even having me as a friend? I would always have this mental talk with myself, escaping the reality that awaited me here. I snapped out of my self argument and tuned into Amy's ranting again. I sighed, looking down at the pebbles again. It was always nice to live this close to the beach, almost every road or path you went down had these nice little pebbles you could play with. Quite entertaining actually for younger Altsisis. I just loved the water. It was kind of a given seeing my pelt, but I'm just drawn to it. Like a bee to honey. I love the sound of the waves crashing against the shore, the way the waves look like a beautiful shade of blue around five o'clock in the evening. I knew basically everything about the beach, It was like the large span of water was connected to me. I knew it's weaknesses, it's beauty, and all the strange little quirks here and there..Like me really. Everyone knew of it's beauty and acknowledged it, but it knew the truth about itself. It wasn't that special at all.. I came to notice, then, the eerie silence, like Amy had stopped talking and was now waiting on me to reply. "Oh, um. Yeah, he's a total jerk." I replied, turning around to look at her. She smiled and gave me a giant hug like what i'd said was a message from God. I didn't even know what she asked me... Oh, whatever it was it didn't matter. I always had to deal with her little mood swing-y attitudes. I was used to this by now.

"Well, bye Splash. I have to go." Amy said, putting inphasis on Splash to show she knew it was my name. I smiled the smallest bit and nodded, waving a silent good bye to her as she ran past me and up her drive way. I sighed the slightest bit, slipping between a gap in two fences so I could walk through to the other side. I relaxed a little now. I was finally next to the water again, what I had been craving all day. This silent, listening span of water that I could let all of my feelings out to and not get judged for them. That was kind of one of my biggest fears in the world, getting judged for what you looked like, or what mental problems you had. The water never did that. And I guess that's why I even counted it to my dwindling friend count, because it was there to listen. Whether it replied, or not. I sat own onto the pebble-y ground, placing my paw down next to my leg and tracing my fingers across some of the various textures that my paws found. It was always so peaceful here, and you could easily be alone if that's what you wanted. The only real person that came to visit me here was my very amazing best friend. He had those rights, ya' know? He could bother me when I don't feel like being bothered, he could sit there and annoy me even and I still wouldn't mind. He was there for me, just like the water was, but he was a bit more important and special to me. I wouldn't let a thing touch him, if I could help in that situation at all. I would be there so he could be comforted whenever another female Altsisi got him down in the dumps. Because I'm not in it for all the wrong reasons, I'm friends with him because that's what he needs and, well, we were kind of 'friends at first sight.' Neither of us decided to be friends with the other, it was like an unspoken term, we were both there for each other and in return a friendship grew from it. He was all I could ask for in a friend, caring, open minded, there to listen, interested in what i'm interested in as long as we don't get arrested..I didn't deserve a friend like him. He was too good for someone as simple, shy, and boring as me. And not to mention how many other Altsisis tend to follow him around like lost puppies. I mean, c'mon, he's not that attractive. Is he?.. Well, he did have gorgeous pattern across his back right leg, and how he reminded people of pine trees, and how soft and fluffy his ears were.. Getting off track.. Where did all that come from? I started to panic a little. I wasn't supposed to like him. That would spoil our friendship and we'd end up not talking ever again. I started breathing funny, like I would usually do before I started to cry, and let a few salt water tears fall down and off of my cheeks. I could hear the gravel like rocks crunching behind me, but I didn't turn to look because I was afraid of what I would look like. My cheeks would always get this pink, splotchy look to it whenever I cried. I was quite embarrassing when you're in front of other people. I saw that pine tree pelt sit down next to me and turn his head in a specific way so that he was looking at me. He poked my probably pink cheek with his paw, trying to get me to smile like he would always do. "Hey. Why the long face?" He asked, letting his brown eyes look over me to try and discover what was wrong. "N-Nothing.." I told him, giving a poor excuse for a smile and wiping the back of my paw across my cheek to get ride of the salty tears. I couldn't exactly tell him what was wrong. That was like telling your very biggest crush in the whole wide world that you loved and adored him.. Well. Not exactly like that.. I hadn't been everywhere in the world yet. He nodded his head with another up beat smile of his, flicking a bit of water my way. "Well, you can always tell me. There's nothing to be afraid of." He made clear to me, still smiling. I looked down at the rocks, deciding not to reply to that. Exactly what I said. I didn't deserve someone as amazing a friend as him.

splαsh's fαn αrt~
View one
All one piece. <3

Last edited by Lying_Lilacs on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
    -----------------------------------------------

Hi! I'm Lilacs!! vwv <3
      I used to be Fail In Love, if you remember
      me by that username. <3
      I'm not too active on here anymore, but if
      you send me a message I'll definitely read
      and respond ASAP!! But you can always
      message me on DA or Discord (Tal #8898)!

Lying_Lilacs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby susie. » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:31 pm

Name: Zula (Zoo-la) I like Avatar the last Airbender and Azula was a fire bender the had blue fire

Character description
Zula
Zula is a shy, Adventurous type of person she always wants to learn new things on every adventure. She was formally plain white but due to an accident with her friend Armory she is now blue with dark blue spots and can breath blue fire, In the town she lives in any body thats different from anybody else was hated and was forced to not be aquatinted with even from her family, the only thing her family could do is feed her and keep her out of everybody's face. She lives in a candy factory now because she loves sweets and can't get enough so she makes her own and its far away from any people so the towns people allow her to live there.

Armory
Armory is a brave loyal, Adventurous type who is not afraid to stand up for what he believes in and for his friends. He is a raven that is white but he was a dragon born into a raven family so he turned into a raven but the black color never set in so he was white and due to that was shunned from his family, and if you touch his heart he turns back into a Dragon with a swirly shaped sun on his arm and wing and can breath rainbow fire that can only do no harm true friends that are near and dear to his heart

Zula's Story
Zula wasn't the most liked person in town, well everybody hated her because she was plain and white, she lived a broken down candy factory in the old part of town where all the ravens live. Zula managed to find a friend another out cast his name was.... Well, he didn't have a name cause he was a raven that could talk and was white just like her and she just called him Armory. They were best friends, but he was a little off when you talk to him you know something was wrong with him but she didn't care she was happy that he would actually talk to her like she was another living being not a weirdo.... One day they where just hanging out in the forest when they see dragon fly above there heads... in this world dragons were held at the highest honor however they have been disappearing lately so it was rare to see one...
Zula and Armory decided they wanted to follow it, Armory takes the sky and Zula climbs the trees and jumps them until the Dragon lands in the town where she was hated she tried to shout to Armory to stop flying and come down but he couldn't hear her. So she stopped real quick a smudged mud all over her so she had a color and quickly tried to catch up with him. They finally reached the town and she meet up with Armory and told him what might happen to them if they go into town.... But he didn't care he wanted to meet the Dragon Armory felt some sort of connection with that Dragon and he wanted to know, he told her that and they went into the town were they would meet the Dragon. The Dragon said to Armory "Why do you look like that?", Armory said "I don-", he was interrupted by the Dragon " Why are you in that form?", said the Dragon, Armory said "What do you mean", the dragon touched Armory on the heart and Armory was glowing a bright orange and turned into a Dragon nothing compared to the size of the other Dragon and Armory had an orange swirl that looked like a sun on his arm. The Dragon widened his eyes and bowed to him and said "all hail the master of Color!", and Armory said "WHAT, but I'm just white....!!?" The dragon said "Just breath your fire," and Armory did and he saw the most beautiful, color full fire he had never seen. But the fire got on Zula!!! "Ohh NO!!!!, I'm SO SORRY ZULA" but she wasn't hurt instead she was Blue and where the mud was there were spots and a glow mark next to her tail that looked like a heart meaning true friendship. "ACHO", sneezed Zula and what blue fire came out and blazed the ground that stood in front of her.

"Yes, thats what the power of color can do to friends... But do be careful breath it on an evil being you will turned to to his slave," said the dragon. "Thank you good dragon but, I would rather be a raven..." he said while touching his heart again and turning back into a raven only with the sun mark on his wing, "thank you anyway kind Dragon." "Umm yes thank you," said Zula, "Hey! Zula, smile more ofen, you might get something in return." Said the Dragon while flying away. Today Zula and Armory join together in many adventures this story was only the beginning!!!

I hope you liked it :D
yo.
adult user|artist
she/her
🪓
susie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lying_Lilacs » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:15 pm

Finally...Done...With..Le story... that took FOREVER. Goodness. That story. e.o So long.
I apologize for any sight problems after you read it. >.> Daretodream says her face hurt after reading it.

Hi! I'm Lilacs!! vwv <3
      I used to be Fail In Love, if you remember
      me by that username. <3
      I'm not too active on here anymore, but if
      you send me a message I'll definitely read
      and respond ASAP!! But you can always
      message me on DA or Discord (Tal #8898)!

Lying_Lilacs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fabled_ » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:40 pm

Im dropping out, I decided I don't love this one as much as I thought, another one stole my heart <3 I think I just applied for this one to have one... and that was wrong of me 3:
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby susie. » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:04 am

I am also dropping out due to another one that I absolutely fell in love with :/
yo.
adult user|artist
she/her
🪓
susie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me