The Goddess on her knees by sharkbuddie

Based on Click to view
Artist sharkbuddie [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

The Goddess on her knees

Postby sharkbuddie » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:11 pm

My head swims, but I am shoved into the stage anyways. I think a gun barrel is placed to the back of my head, but by now I’m so used to this feeling I hardly notice. They’ve made me wear a long white dress that skims the ground slightly as I walk. Vaguely I remember how I’d looked when Snow made me stare into a mirror. My hair was pulled to the side, covering a dark eye. The rest of it lays on my ear, much to my dismay. A long golden arm band that stretches from almost my shoulder to my wrist on my left arm grips me like a snake. My makeup is done to make me look like a Goddess. Aphrodite, as Snow had called me. Across my middle, right beneath my chest, a golden broach like thing bunches up some of the dress; again mimicking a Goddess. My heels click on the floor, and my vision keeps blurring. Eventually, I’m forced into a seat. I grip the arm rests on my chair to steady myself. I weave back and forth like prairie grass, mind reeling. Snow settles into an expensive wooden desk before me, horrible grin dancing across his thin lips. “Hello, Autumn Cosgrove.” I can’t even begin to try and reply. He chuckles gently, “Still a bit disoriented,” Snow looks to a camera I discover staring hard at us. “This one has spark, Veser Hastings. You’ve picked well…” Veser…? It loosely sounds familiar. Snow looks back to me, tilting his head to the side slightly. “Tell me, Miss Cosgrove, how are you feeling?” As soon as he sneers that last word, a jolt of electricity makes me jump. It’s now I notice that on my right wrist, I wear a golden bracelet. I see a tiny little power box on the underside of it, and I know this is what delivered the shock. Blinking rapidly, I bare my teeth. “Just. Fine.” President Snow laughs gently, snapping inhumanly white fingers. Another shock bites into me, this one worse than the last. I yelp rather loudly, snatching my pained wrist up with my other hand. I rub it gingerly, grinding my teeth. “Now, Autumn, what’s your opinion on our little… Disagreement?” I perk up, something sparking within my muddled thoughts. I clear my throat, “It’s hopeless, sir. The Capitol will win. They’ve won before.” Snow nods, humming approvingly. “Hear that, Veser? Even your little girlfriend knows this is all hopeless.” Wait. That doesn’t sound right… “Wait,” I say. Snow looks back at me with a death stare. “Wait… Sir, I’m not sure- AUG!” Another, more excruciating shock tears through me. I nearly fall off the chair, but a guard grabs my shoulder with a strong hand. I hang my head. “As you were saying, Miss Cosgrove…?” Snow says expectantly. My reply is a weak whimper. “Ah, well, it would seem our little Goddess has tired herself out. Sorry to disappoint.” A sudden surge of brave stupidity rushes through me, and I shoot to my feet. I stamp a heeled foot, glaring hard at President Snow. “No,” I hiss menacingly. “This is not hopeless. If it were, my family would not have died for it. The families of the districts wouldn’t have died for it.” I pause and fall to my knees with my wrist clasped in my other hand as a horrible shock rips through me. I sit there for a moment, head bobbing with each breath. Still holding my wrist, I look back up. Tears run down my makeup caked face, leaving streaks in the many layers of the stuff. “They will win, with or without me. All you are doing, Mr. President, is making this war harder on yourself. More people will turn on you for harming an innocent little farm girl like me.” Snow stands, staring at me with hateful, beady eyes. He gives a soft smile, “Hm… Spunk to her last words. You chose very well indeed Veser Hastings. Pity such a fine specimen like this must be eradicated.” With that, he snaps gloved fingers. The guard who’d been standing by me while I was sitting steps over, and I see the camera zoom in on my face. I can feel a small bit of blood leaking from the corner of my lips, but I can’t move to wipe it away. “Veser…” I say, voice cracking as I begin to cry. “I’m so sorry.” I get to the end of sentence just as something sharp is brought down to meet my head, and I hit the floor. With the last reaming seconds of my consciousness, I hear Snow say: “ This war will end soon. And my dear boy, I will be the one standing atop your corpse when it does.

Bit of an rp. ^^
sharkbuddie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Goddess on her knees

Postby sharkbuddie » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:26 am

I can haz comments?
sharkbuddie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Halsin » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:01 pm

.O. Its amazing!

..Image ↲↲
....↳↳Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝚜 𝚘 𝚖 𝚎 𝚝 𝚑 𝚒 𝚗 𝚐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..𝚎 𝚕 𝚜 𝚎 .... 𝚢 𝚘 𝚞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
....Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝚖 𝚢..𝚑 𝚎 𝚊 𝚛 𝚝 ?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔════════════╗
...© coding by tsubaki.
╚════════════╝

╔══════╗

Hi I'm Halsin
he/him, adult
I really love
Baldurs Gate
esp Astarion
and Halsin
My OCs
Check 'em out!
Bestie v

╚══════╝

Halsin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharkbuddie » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:30 pm

Thanks! ^^ Check out my others if you want. Most of my art has a story with it now.
sharkbuddie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me