Based on Click to view
Artist Not Pigeons [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopted

Postby Not Pigeons » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:56 am

Juke-Box-Hero wrote:Username: Juke-box-hero
Blob Name: Riva(Which means "From the shore" in French)
Blob History: Well, Riva used to be an average, normal blob. She(I know blobs don't really have genders, but since the design is quite feminine, I'm calling her a "she" because it's easier to write that way) still slightly resembles her former appearance, though her former appearance had different colors and subtle changes to her current design. It all started, quite simply, as a summer day on the beach. Riva's name wasn't even Riva -- it was Kenna. But when she gained her tail, she gained her name. It was a pleasant, warm, but not hot, afternoon. Riva had her towel set up, and was soaking up the sun near the shore. She had been seeing things out in the distance - fish, she assumed. But then she saw more of it in the distance, too unsafe for any blob to waddle out into(I imagine blobs aren't very good swimmers, I mean, they just have little tiny flipper-like limbs). Then she had heard screaming, along the lines of "Help me! Help me! I can't swim!". So she flopped out there, looking for the thrashing. The water was up to her neck when another, pretty blob rose up from the water again with another thrash. She reached out with her little flipper, and right as they came in physical contact, the blob jerked her in!

Once they come in skin contact, the "merblob" spreads into the "normal" blob. The other merblob kept her afloat while she underwent changes. She grew a tail within a few minutes, however it took a couple of months to completely change into her current merblob skin design. The "merblob" that had spread to Riva changed her more than just appearance, it changed how Riva thought, as well. Instead of wanting to return to her friends and land-life, she wanted to stay in the water, after all, it was so fun in the water, and different. Much more appealing than walking on land all the time. It made her mind change to something a little bit less ... open to other things. She didn't like the land anymore because the was a merblob, she thought it was strange, and in a way, dumb. Perhaps if she was somehow forcibly changed back, she would enjoy being on land again. But until that magical and unlikely moment comes, Riva is a merblob!
Why do you want this blob?: I've been stalking the blob adoptables for a bit, lurking, but not posting. But this blob really caught my attention! It's beautiful! This would be the first adoptable I'd ever adopted if I were to win it. I've tried to others, but didn't get picked.
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: ;-; do i have tooooooo?! Of course I will! I'd even use her in roleplays, if there were any blob roleplays. x3

Congrats ^^
Last edited by Not Pigeons on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Merblob (Summer Special)

Postby Hylia » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Username: Jurassic
Blob Name: Mermalade
Blob History: She was born different from all the other blobs. Everybody thought she was the most beautiful creature ever! All the other blobs decided to be her friend! She is a very successful blob! :D
Why do you want this blob?: Umm... Once again I live right on the beach and mermaids are my second favorite mythical creatures next to dragons! :D
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: YES! YES I DO :shock:
Last edited by Hylia on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hylia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firazon » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Username: Epicsoul
Blob Name: Divinity
Blob History: Divinity had always been flawless, even when she had been a little blob. Boy blobs loved her, Girl blobs wanted to be her and old people respected and admired her. But one day she got lost and when she was found, she wasn't the same. She had grown a tail and that made her even more mythical and beautiful.
Why do you want this blob?: This blob is so beautifully made and the color and designs seem to flow together into a mystical, yet one of a kind blob.
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Yes, I promise to keep this blob and take care of it and abide by the blob rules.
Firazon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby king44 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:54 pm

Username: king44
Blob name: Rikki
Blob history: Rikki was just a regular blob when one day she saw a mean teenage boy blob throw a blob named cleo into a boat when she was deathly afraid of the water and pushed it away from the shore. In an act to save cleo, rikki jumped in the boat and drove away, getting the boy all wet. They picked up cleo's friend emme and drove some more...... until they ran out of gas. Emma saw an island in the distance. So, they climbed on the island and looked around until thay all fell in a hole that lead to a pool that they called the moon pool. They called it this because when they were in the pool and, the full moon was directly over it, and they got turned into merblobs. Credit from my fav show, H2O.
Why do u waNT THIS blob: I want blob because i always wanted to be a mermaid when i was a kid but odbiously that is not gonna happen, it is really cute, and becuase i am dying for some of not pigeons work!!!!!
Will you take care of this blob: yessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
king44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Okay, you're both in the running to get it ^^
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Onew~ » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Username: Juke-box-hero
Blob History: Well, Riva used to be an average, normal blob. She(I know blobs don't really have genders, but since the design is quite feminine, I'm calling her a "she" because it's easier to write that way) still slightly resembles her former appearance, though her former appearance had different colors and subtle changes to her current design. It all started, quite simply, as a summer day on the beach. Riva's name wasn't even Riva -- it was Kenna. But when she gained her tail, she gained her name. It was a pleasant, warm, but not hot, afternoon. Riva had her towel set up, and was soaking up the sun near the shore. She had been seeing things out in the distance - fish, she assumed. But then she saw more of it in the distance, too unsafe for any blob to waddle out into(I imagine blobs aren't very good swimmers, I mean, they just have little tiny flipper-like limbs). Then she had heard screaming, along the lines of "Help me! Help me! I can't swim!". So she flopped out there, looking for the thrashing. The water was up to her neck when another, pretty blob rose up from the water again with another thrash. She reached out with her little flipper, and right as they came in physical contact, the blob jerked her in!

Once they come in skin contact, the "merblob" spreads into the "normal" blob. The other merblob kept her afloat while she underwent changes. She grew a tail within a few minutes, however it took a couple of months to completely change into her current merblob skin design. The "merblob" that had spread to Riva changed her more than just appearance, it changed how Riva thought, as well. Instead of wanting to return to her friends and land-life, she wanted to stay in the water, after all, it was so fun in the water, and different. Much more appealing than walking on land all the time. It made her mind change to something a little bit less ... open to other things. She didn't like the land anymore because the was a merblob, she thought it was strange, and in a way, dumb. Perhaps if she was somehow forcibly changed back, she would enjoy being on land again. But until that magical and unlikely moment comes, Riva is a merblob!
Why do you want this blob?: I've been stalking the blob adoptables for a bit, lurking, but not posting. But this blob really caught my attention! It's beautiful! This would be the first adoptable I'd ever adopted if I were to win it. I've tried to others, but didn't get picked.
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: ;-; do i have tooooooo?! Of course I will! I'd even use her in roleplays, if there were any blob roleplays. x3
Onew~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:09 am

Juke-Box-Hero wrote:Username: Juke-box-hero

Okay, you're in the running to get it :3
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Blackberry* » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:27 am

-Form reserved here-
Update: July 31st 2016
I will be really busy until after october or something due to studies. I will be trying to catch up on the adoptables I work in. Please shoot me a PM if you want to enquire whether I want to keep my adoptables before deciding to give them away.
*Blackberry*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me