Based on Click to view
Artist Keriae [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bellona

Postby Keriae » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:05 am

Bellona - "mythical godess of war"

Lately, I've been watching a lot of CATS the musical. I mean, I watched it around three times a day for around a week or more. So, I got the urge to design my own character. Thus, Bellona was born.

Her parents are:
Munkustrap and Demeter

Based on what I've interpreted from the movie production, Munkustrap and Demeter are mates. Munkustrap, The Rum Tum Tugger and Macavity are Old Deuteronomy's sons.

Jemima is the result of when Macavity kidnapped Demeter.

Bombalurina is Demeter's sister.

Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer are siblings. Etcetera is their younger sister while Skimbleshanks and Jennyanydots are their parents.

Grizabella is Misto's mother. His father may or may not be Bustopher Jones, and his sister is Victoria. His "alter ego" is Quaxo.

Victoria is mates with Plato, who's brothers are Tumblebrutus, Pouncival and Ademtus. His sister is Electra.

Plato's parents are Asparagus and Jellylorum. Asparagus' father is Gus.

Alonzo is Cassandra's mate and may or may not be Munkustrap's brother - not sure yet. Exotica is Cassandra's sister.

Tantomile and Coricopat are twins.

The Rumpus Cat's relations are unknown.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bellona

Postby rainbowdash462 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:18 pm

Very beautiful!
I draw origonal art of... Kiamara's and JBDs. I'm really good. I really want a fluffy, folded eared JBD. (: I draw art of her all of the time, just without markings.
rainbowdash462

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me