6 battle dogs for adoption by hamkid

Based on Click to view
Artist hamkid [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

6 battle dogs for adoption

Postby hamkid » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:40 am

note: please DON'T move to adoptbles. it is the editable's rules.

battle dogs are wolves and dogs, wth armor once they grown up. then they are read for battle. if they in, they get t choose a new weapon. i you want o breed them, you can have pups if you want.

be creative with yor form.
bright colored with no black is rare.
darker and natural color is common. an bright color with black is uncommon. single color pups (one color)is ultra rare. winged pups with new types of tail and maybe horns are very rare.
hamkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 6 battle dogs for adoption

Postby iHolli » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:49 am

{I want one!}

Username:
iHolli

Which pup?:
She has a grey back, with white paws and chest fur and whatnot, and blue eyes. She's the one looking back.

Pup Name:
Snowhawk

Nickname:
Hawk, Snow

Why this name?:
I chose the name Snowhawk because:
~ When I first saw her, I immediately thought of a husky, which brought snow to mind. But I also wanted something that fit her personality, a name that could strike fear into the enemy's heart. And so the name Snowhawk was what I came up with, and I think it fits her quite well.

Personality:
Hawk is aggressive and competitive. She never goes down without a fight. She can often be a little to feisty, usually jumping into action without looking at the facts first. Her friends' enemies are her enemies. She will fight hard and dirty, and isn't afraid to stand up for herself or those she cares about. She is outspoken, fearless, and is something to be afraid of. Anyone who doesn't know who she is will soon enough, and if they pose a threat, will turn tail and run at a show of Hawk's teeth.
But she's not all cold and steel. When she's not in battle, or fighting with someone, she is never far from her friends, laughing and having a good time. Snow does know how to have fun, it's just that, sometimes, she needs a little push to get into it. She is always getting into trouble, as she is a prankster and is always looking for someone to trick.
Of course, overall, she does have a heart in there somewhere, it just takes some digging to find it. But once you've earned her trust, she will open up, and reveal the sweet, lovable girl deep inside her.

.Holli.
Last edited by iHolli on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 6 battle dogs for adoption

Postby Waves656 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:37 am

Can I adopt the one that looks like a husky? That looks like it's running :)
Waves656

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me