Based on Click to view
Artist Arayaday [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ebeni

Postby Arayaday » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:36 pm

X
Last edited by Arayaday on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
💮ToyHouse 🌸DeviantArt 💮ArtFight
🌸 if you don't hear back from me, shoot me a PM - I probably forgot or missed your comment! 💮
Arayaday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ebeni

Postby ShotoNemar » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:54 am

I just want you to know a few things, as creative as the character is it would be a little hard to use.... do to the fact that you gave a history is the main reason, theres a reason why I didn't add it to the form... also the character cannot turn into the cat form, it says so on the first page, only in the dream world, Tan is an exception to this. so I'd prefer a front and back of the human form... (maybe do an edited version or attach an image to the form...?) another thing I'm upset about is you practically deleted ALL of my lines, and redid them :( and I might disqualify you for that.

Some good things I like about your character is the design, and the fact that you cut off her tail (although if it were burned off it wouldn't be so fluffy and adorable. it would be mangled and scarred) the Wind element is nice and descriptive. and she might be perfect for the girl he has a crush on because of her red hair and beauty. not to mention her personality. so I'll think about it, but you did kind of piss me off a little :(....

Also I'd like to note that you should keep the clothes, making other outfits are fine :3 I might make some if you don't, but I like the stripe outfit. I'll let you know if you win :3

EDIT: I did say you could edit the lines, so I'll let this go, but what I meant by that was adding features... not reduing the whole thing D:
QUITTING: go Here to get some free pets.
ShotoNemar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arayaday » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:54 pm

X
Last edited by Arayaday on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
💮ToyHouse 🌸DeviantArt 💮ArtFight
🌸 if you don't hear back from me, shoot me a PM - I probably forgot or missed your comment! 💮
Arayaday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShotoNemar » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:46 am

Twine Needle wrote:
ShotoNemar wrote: another thing I'm upset about is you practically deleted ALL of my lines, and redid them :( and I might disqualify you for that.

I'm really really sorry, no words can express how badly I feel. :c
I'm a big airhead and I try too hard because I want the person to like the character I present to them.
I guess I need to follow the saying, to never assume, because 'assuming makes an ass out of you and me!' And assuming you wouldn't care is bad on my part.
I can always remove the little history thing, and just say her tail had been removed in some way, or it was short from the beginning. /: That is, if you'd even want her.

no, if you did that you would ruin the character :\ I won't disqualify you, but I'm really just thinking about the character... I'll decide when I get there in the story I guess. I'm still introducing the main character.

Last bumped by Arayaday on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:46 am.
QUITTING: go Here to get some free pets.
ShotoNemar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me