Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Spirit of the prey by Soprano

Artist Soprano [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Spirit of the prey

Postby Soprano » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:23 am

Well, to start off the timer doesn't lie.

I orginally only wanted to draw a sky, so I got three different shades of light blue and put them together. When I start to smear it togethr I noticed that it sor tof had the texture of a waterfall, and the bottom looked like the sillohete(I can't remember how to sepll this...) of the ground and three different threes. I guess I liked it since I started to try and put a few ideas in my head of what to do with it. I knew I wanted to draw the spirit of the deer, to give a sort of magestic, mysteriouse look.
I was about to save the drawing and submit it, but I got the idea of adding a dog and a hunter walking away from the spirit of the deer, like they was the one who killed it and was now carrying away it's body. I ended up with just a wolf since the human came out looking terrible. The head and gun looks perfect, but it's legs was just beyeond repair.
Who knows, maybe one day I'll come back and redo the human.

This is also a piece of vent work, which is why I made the deer a bit transparent.
Lately I have felt so invisible to everybody around me. When I say something or ask something, everybody around me just keeps talking about whatever it was they was talking about. I feel like I have to shout for people to realize I'm there, and half of the time that doesn't even work. And I hate being ignored, I hate it with a passion. So when everybody ignores what I say, I get snappy and say things I don't mean, resulting in me looseing the trust people have in me and the care.
But I don't want people to pay attention to me just because I b**ched about it, so I guess all I can do is just vent it out on my drawings and embrace the loneliness I feel.

Well, I think thats about all I have to say.
I'm pretty proud of this picture for some reason, even then there is a lot of mistakes.
Comments will be VERY appreciated.
Soprano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me