Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopted

Postby Not Pigeons » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:02 am

evanescent. wrote:
Username: evanescent.
Blob Name: Szivárvány Farok{This means 'Rainbow Tail' in Hungarian}
Blob History: When she was born, her mother loved her for her rainbow tail. When growing up, she had lots of friends. She was popular in and out of school. At lunch, every blob wanted to sit next to her, or around her. Some days she wished she had time by herself, instead of getting followed everywhere. So eventually she told everyone that she wanted a day by herself, without anyone following her. Later on that day, she was happy she said that. Finally she had some peace and quiet! The next day the kids huddled around her again, and soon enough she told them that she wanted yet again another day to herself. The blobs left her alone that day also. Two of the other kids that always hung around each other, they didn't have much friends. So she asked if she could hang out with them, and only them. Of course, the two other blobs took the chance. The next day when she was hanging out with the two, her followers came back. 'What are you doing with these nerds?' one of the boys said. She got up and told him, 'These aren't nerds, these are my best friends.' They all gasped at what she said, and ran off. She smiled as she watched them. They weren't real friends no how. They just wanted to follow her because they thought she was popular. Her two friends smiled at her. 'You know, you didn't have to do that', they both said at the same time. Szivárvány Farok looked down at them with a slight smile, then hugged them. 'You guys are actual friends. You don't ask about boys, and what to do about them and stuff. You two actually listen to everything I say. They just sometimes ignore me. They would sometimes go with other people, ditching me.' She shrugged, 'You two are better than that. You guys are my best friends.'
Why do you want this blob?: Why wouldn't anyone want this blob? It's adorable! It looks like confetti is around her head. I also think the markings on her are cool. I also love her rainbow tail, it's so cute. ♥
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Yes, i will take good care of this blob, and abide the blob adoption rules.

Very interesting name and I enjoyed the story <3
Last edited by Not Pigeons on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rainbow Tail Blob

Postby Hylia » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:58 pm

Username: RosesAreInBloom
Blob Name: Montia
Blob History: When she was little everybody liked her because of her tail. They did not see the strange markings and ears until she was older. Once they grew in nobody ever wanted to play with her even though she still had the rainbow tail! :cry:
Why do you want this blob?: The designs on her fur are really pretty. Also, I love rainbows! :D
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Duh! Of course I will! :lol:
Hylia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:55 am

Okay, you're in the running to get it ^^
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:40 am

Username: evanescent.
Blob Name: Szivárvány Farok{This means 'Rainbow Tail' in Hungarian}
Blob History: When she was born, her mother loved her for her rainbow tail. When growing up, she had lots of friends. She was popular in and out of school. At lunch, every blob wanted to sit next to her, or around her. Some days she wished she had time by herself, instead of getting followed everywhere. So eventually she told everyone that she wanted a day by herself, without anyone following her. Later on that day, she was happy she said that. Finally she had some peace and quiet! The next day the kids huddled around her again, and soon enough she told them that she wanted yet again another day to herself. The blobs left her alone that day also. Two of the other kids that always hung around each other, they didn't have much friends. So she asked if she could hang out with them, and only them. Of course, the two other blobs took the chance. The next day when she was hanging out with the two, her followers came back. 'What are you doing with these nerds?' one of the boys said. She got up and told him, 'These aren't nerds, these are my best friends.' They all gasped at what she said, and ran off. She smiled as she watched them. They weren't real friends no how. They just wanted to follow her because they thought she was popular. Her two friends smiled at her. 'You know, you didn't have to do that', they both said at the same time. Szivárvány Farok looked down at them with a slight smile, then hugged them. 'You guys are actual friends. You don't ask about boys, and what to do about them and stuff. You two actually listen to everything I say. They just sometimes ignore me. They would sometimes go with other people, ditching me.' She shrugged, 'You two are better than that. You guys are my best friends.'
Why do you want this blob?: Why wouldn't anyone want this blob? It's adorable! It looks like confetti is around her head. I also think the markings on her are cool. I also love her rainbow tail, it's so cute. ♥
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Yes, i will take good care of this blob, and abide the blob adoption rules.
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:40 am

Okay, you're in the running to get it.
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:05 am

Username:Katiemeepers
Blob Name: Rania
Blob History: Is a artist she draws pictures of rainbows. Her tail isn't natural color she painted it herself. She gets her inspiration from the sky, rain, and of course rainbows!
Why do you want this blob?: The tail reminds me of my childish love of rainbows and colors that I still have today :)
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: YES YES YES YES! (Sorry I get realy exited xD)

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items