Random Adopt| Unknown Design Name by scolipede.

Based on Click to view
Artist scolipede. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Random Adopt| Unknown Design Name

Postby scolipede. » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:30 pm

After thirty million times of trying to make a good design, I loved this one I did <3

Now, I have a question, Key, If no one tries for this one in a day, can I keep it? I like it's design <3

Code: Select all
Make your own form, please.
The more you have, the merrier.
I do need a necklace color, Name, Gender, and a story or art would be helpful.
Thanks

Now, the design isn't messy. It's just supposed to look like that, almost like a chalkboard~

Last edited by scolipede. on Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"it clasps its prey with the claws on its neck until it stops moving. then it finishes it off with deadly poison."
scolipede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Random Adopt| Unknown Design Name

Postby dragongoddest » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:34 pm

may try i'm not sure
ImageImageImageImageImage
dragongoddest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scolipede. » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Awesome~
"it clasps its prey with the claws on its neck until it stops moving. then it finishes it off with deadly poison."
scolipede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cairo » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:38 am

Name:
Necklace color: Red
Story:
Art:
Personality:

Obviously this is very much a wip, but I wanted you to know that I'm interested. c:
the other side
Cairo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panthers24 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:53 am

i want to adopt one anyone is ok I LOVE YOUR DESIGN! :D :D :) ;) :lol: :thumbup:
panthers24

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fehyr » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:13 pm

I want to adopt this Flaming Fox!

Username: Umbry

Name of Fox: Ghost Flame

Color(s) Of the necklace: black grey green and gold, with hints of silver

Personality: she is not understood, she likes to be alone at times but company is nice, she is heroic, brave, and likes to help others

Why do you want this Flaming Fox?: she reminded me of a friend and she stands out against the rest and she would probably be the first successful adoption

Art/History : she was lost as a pup, now she wanders the world in search of her true self, she acquired many good friends and a few lifetime enemies, she has experienced loss, hope, and the harshness of life, she continues to learn lifetime lessons as she wanders

I really hope I get her :)
Last edited by Fehyr on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fehyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:37 pm

Username-NinjaNight411

Flaming Fox Name- Dezore

Gender- Male

Age- 16(fox years)

Personality- Dezore seems like a mean creature, but is just misunderstood. If you do in fact, make friends with him, you will see him as a different person- Kind, loyal, and strong willed. If one of his friends are EVER in trouble, he will do anything to help them, even if it costs him his own life.

Necklace- Im thinkin purple, black, silver, and gold.

Why I want it- It is a very unique design, and I just love it!! I have been looking for a new character, and this design really stood out. Once again, it is as unique and rare as a unicorn in your backyard.XD I just love it!!!

What I will do when it is no longer needed/wanted- I don't know why anyone would ever NOT want this character. If I got this fox, i would NEVER EVER get rid of it or not want it. It would be hard to find a character better than this, more likely- its IMPOSSIBLE to find a better character.I would not get rid of this character, or not want it. Ever. Because it is even better than my fursona, NinjaNight! And I thought She was the best! But I now stand corrected. Once again, I would NEVER not want this fox.

History- Dezore was born in a misty forest known for the foxes that lived there. These foxes were nicknamed Flaming Foxes, due to their flaming bodies, and amazing designs. Dezore was an only child, making him independent. He didn't make many friends in his life, but he didn't mind. Being independant as he was, Dezore got to practice his hunting skills and fighting techniques. He became more and more agile as the years passed, and soon he didn't even care what danger he was around, knowing he could take care of himself.
    ImageImage
    π•­π–Š 𝖔𝖓 π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–Žπ–‰π–Š 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–˜π–†π–›π–Šπ–˜ π–•π–Šπ–”π–•π–‘π–Š

π•­π–Šπ–ˆπ–”π–’π–Š 𝖆 π–Œπ–”π–”π–‰ 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scolipede. » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:34 am

Sorry for spacing this out for so long. (A month went by and I never knew xD)

Anyways, the winner is NinjaNight411 with Dezore
scolipede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:41 am

BloodyCrystal56 wrote:
Sorry for spacing this out for so long. (A month went by and I never knew xD)

Anyways, the winner is NinjaNight411 with Dezore

OMG Thank you!!! I will love him forever. <3
    ImageImage
    π•­π–Š 𝖔𝖓 π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–Žπ–‰π–Š 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–˜π–†π–›π–Šπ–˜ π–•π–Šπ–”π–•π–‘π–Š

π•­π–Šπ–ˆπ–”π–’π–Š 𝖆 π–Œπ–”π–”π–‰ 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kld100 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:23 am

Name: His name would be Anerix (sounds like the disease anerxia but I like the sound of it)
His story: His parents were 2 black and red flaming foxes who fell madly in love. They had a few pups, but Anerix was their favorite. He was always kind, sweet, and loving...Until one day. His parents wanted to stop all the killing in their area, so they sent him out to stop the killers. He turned to a murderer who liked blood and the taste. He wouldn't stop killing. When his parents found out, they kicked him out of the nest and broke his chain that showed they would never leave each other. He never returned to that place every again...Anytime he would pass by to check out anything, he would find his parents with their new favorite Smith. He hated Smith. One day when his parents were sleeping, he stole smith and took him to Aglasia, his home. He slowly killed his brother and hid the scent of Anerix on him. He gave him back to his parents, placed his fathers paw on Smith's neck, and coated it with blood. He hid, waiting for his mom to flip out on his dad for killing Smith. Eventually, she woke up and did the exact he wanted her to do.
RP SAMPLEHe laughed as his parents fought. He jumped down, and slowly stalked to them. They faced him with angry eyes and large paws. His fur bristled but he held his ground. "I killed Smith. And now, you can join him!" He snarled. They jumped at him but he was faster. He leaped up above their heads and knocked them into the dirt. He leaped beside their pain filled faces. He laughed again, a crooked evil smile coming over his twisted face. He pinned them down and slowly cut down his fathers back. His father howled in pain. He let his father slowly die. Then he killed his mother with a small bite to her throat. Know they all were dead and he was the only survivor of his family...
Other: I LOVE THIS ART!
kld100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me