Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Kyte Adopts - OPEN by Mihochi

Based on Click to view
Artist Mihochi [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kyte Adopts - OPEN

Postby Mihochi » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:56 am

Welcome to the home of the Kytes!

What are Kytes?

The Kytes are a species that were discovered on an island near the Caribbeans. Their colours are usually bold and/or bright but their feathers change colour so that they may communicate. The majority of the time their feathers are their natural colouring, but vivid shades will appear through their feathers on their wings and tails to express emotion, such as a bright red for anger.

They were named Kytes after the kites of humans because of the way their tails trail out behind them as they fly. The Kytes are rarely seen out of the sky, only landing to sleep, although if necessary they are able to sleep in the air while gliding on wind currents.

How Do I Adopt?

Each Kyte will have a unique way of being adopted which will be outlined on their respective pages. The requirements for adoption will differ between names, stories, art, poems and you may 'bribe' an artist with pets as well if the option is available. Adoptions are free and customs will not be available.

The Rules

- Do not use a Kyte that belongs to someone else in any way
- Please do not complain, no one likes a complainer, if you have anything to complain about please message me and I will do my best to resolve your query
-Bumps are not necessary but kind words are appreciated. Please don't spam, if you forget to say something edit your post don't post another straight after
-Take the time to read everything on this post before you ask a question, of course if it's not answered here then please do ask
-When posting a form please do not edit it, any edits will not be accepted and you will have lost your chance to adopt the Kyte
-Art of your own Kyte is allowed but please let me know by message or here that you have recreated the design and link back to here on your drawing
-You may take off-site as long as it is directly linked back here

The Staff

Mihochi - Head Mod/Main Artist
Mod Vacancy
Mod Vacancy
Mod Vacancy
Maybe an artist vacancy but only if I think your work is exceptional because I am fussy

Kyte Archive

Noi adopted by <3GlambertLover<3
Last edited by Mihochi on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kyte Adopts - OPEN

Postby Mihochi » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Two Kytes still available for adoption :)

Last bumped by Mihochi on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:38 pm.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me