My Entry by Mara.

Based on Click to view
Artist Mara. [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

My Entry

Postby Mara. » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Thought I'd enter as 1st place is a wishlist pet and I've never really drawn a fairy before. I tried to make her fly at first, but the whle sitting with head bowed position looked much better. THough she does look a little like an angel. XD

How the Objects Represent Me
Laptop- I go on the computer often, over half of my life is spent on the internet, so what better way to show it than to draw a laptop?

Book- At first, I hated books and reading, saw them as just another piece of homework. But lately, I've started to read more in higher grade levels, usually comedic books, and learned that I actually enjoy to read, so I drew a book.

Coloring?
The fairy is colored horribly! Why? Because I drew the perfect wing but couldn't draw another one to match right, so I copy & Pasted it. Well, I apparently also did the accesories and legs and part of the foot on the same layer, because it wouldn't let me color them. I just hope that doesn't matter too terribly much.. "^^
I read the rules before I broke them ; I broke the chains before they choked me out ; Now I pay close attention ; Really learned the code ; I learned to read the map before I hit the road

´•`•. .•´•`
Mara.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Entry

Postby bubblebug » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:22 am

no, this is a brillioant enrty!
the colouring doesnt matter too much!
gr8 objects and explainatons!
ure fairy is magnificent! well done!

xx

Last bumped by Mara. on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:22 am.
hi hi!!!!!!!!!!! its lauren!!!!!!!!! YAY! umm just remember not to ever let anyone take ure happyness away and always look no the bright side of life =D

BTW i changed my user name from 'bubblebug' to ~LoVe.NeVeR.dIeS~
but im still me!!
bubblebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me