Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

New Species; Needs A Name! by . ME

Artist . ME [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

New Species; Needs A Name!

Postby . ME » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:33 am

(I also colored in a cat editable, but added some stuff to it, to make it seem like the new species)

This species needs a name. Any suggestions?

A better description:

They are rather small, and look very similar to a cat. They have a circular gem in their foreheads(they're born with it), wings like a bird, necklaces with a gem on the end of them(they get them after they are born..), tails with rings around them(after they are born..), and paws with rings around them(after they are born...)

They're eyes are usually the same color as the gem in their head, as the same with the necklace. Their wings are usually tipped that color, and the jewelery on their tail and paws are also. HOWEVER, Not all of them are a solid color or have only the same colored stuff. Sometimes, the rings on their paws and tails will have gems in them, too.

There eyes are large and square-like, making them have great sight. There noses are small, but they have a great sense of smell, too. Some might even have powers; Fire-breathing, mind-reading, etc.

Their body is small, but very strong and muscular. They have sharp, curved, pure white claws, and they can run quite fast and climb trees(they can even hop from tree-to-tree!)

They mostly live in forests or jungles, with rivers and lakes near them. They travel and live in packs/families/Clans/herds/whatever you wanna call it.

They eat berries, certain types of leafs, certain types of flowers, mice, rabbits, squirrels, and certain types of birds.

Last bumped by . ME on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:33 am.
Hi! c:
I'm . ME, because I AM A STRONG INDEPENDENT pom doge WOMAN WHO AIN'T AFRAID TO SHOW HER PERSONALITY

If you love me let me G O
If you love me let me G O
‘Cause these words are K N I V E S that often leave scars
The F E A R of falling apart
And truth be told, I N E V E R was yours
The F E A R, the F E A R of falling apart
Stamps wrote:ImageImage
ImageImage
. ME

My pets
My items
My wishlist