Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Glowing Wolves!! (open!!) by Dragonfire13

Artist Dragonfire13 [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Glowing Wolves!! (open!!)

Postby Dragonfire13 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:30 am

Glowing Wolves History

Glowing Wolves were made on accident. They were made to be just glowing toy wolves. But they were dropped into radiation and they grew and grew tell they were as big as a horse. Then they came alive! Humans can ride them but they don't like just anyone to do that. They will only let there owners ride them.

Rules

1. Don't take off cs unless I say you may.
2. Please just talk about Glowing Wolves on here.
3. They are all free but I might see if I can do a speical once or twice a month if these get a lot of people to like them and want them. Those wont be free
4. Be nice to everyone one here if someone is being mean they get one warning then there banned!
5. I can add more rules if needed!
Last edited by Dragonfire13 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dragonfire13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Glowing Wolves!! (don't post yet)

Postby Dragonfire13 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:31 am

More Glowing Wolf History

Glowing Wolves came to be born when people at a toy factor in china wanted yo make toy wolves that glow but they dropped them in radiation and they grew and grew then they came alive. The U.S. was called in and they took the wolves to a lab in Texas but one day they broke out. They lived on the land like any other wolf but they gave off a faint glow at night time. But if one felt like it was in danger or it's person was in danger they would glow and glow tell it was blinding. They then would run off or would attack while blinding there enemy. Glowing Wolves were soon so wanted as pets that people went out to see if they could find the one that was there's of course some thought a wolf was but found out they were wrong. The wolf then went to the wolf pound to see if it could find it real owner.
Last edited by Dragonfire13 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragonfire13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me