Based on Click to view
Artist wolfie. [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Leopard Lacewing - Ardra

Postby wolfie. » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Adopted by Ardra <3
Last edited by wolfie. on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Leopard Lacewing

Postby Ardra » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Name:
Kythil (Meaning Ruby wing)
Personality:
Sweet, Kind, & Caring
Ky will ask anyone if they need help, and will help them even if they say no and she knows they do. She refuses to let her friends, or random strangers, be unhappy for long. She thinks life isn't worth living if you aren't happy every second of the day, because life is just to short be unhappy. She will try to help flowers, or bugs in need of nursing because she cannot stand to see any plant or animal, not matter how big, suffering or in pain. Though she may not be able to help those way to large, she can fly and zip around trying to put a smile on their face.

Social 'Butterfly'
People, other Marble Cats, insects, dogs, cats, you name it, Ky loves to be around it and talk to it in her own special way. She cannot stand not being around people, or other live creatures, she would go mad and would probably get depressed. She love, love, loves being close to nature too, and sometimes can be found hanging out with some flowers, not speaking to them because thats silly, but just laying on them listening to the bees and butterflies chat.

Energetic
If you could think of the most energetic person you know, or most energetic animal you own/have known, times that by ten and you have Ky. She loves to always be go go go and never sits still or flies in one place very long. Even in her sleep she is always moving in one way or the other. People dislike this about her, and other Marble Cats try to avoid her, but she doesnt mind

Stubborn
Ky will not do anything she doesnt want to do, and nothing anyone can do or say will get her to change her mind. However if you plan on going through with something that she does NOT want you to go through with, she will use every trick in the book, and all the power at her disposal to change your mind.

Curious
If there is something you do not want Ky in, put it away, hide it, and then put locks on the hiding place because she gets into everything. She loves to explore and look at new stuff, puzzling over what it is. This has gotten her into trouble numerous times, and will numerous times more.

Views the good in everyone
Whether it is a person bad to the bone marble cat, or a sweet, old, kind one, Ky sees the good in everyone, even if it isnt clearly visible to all. She hates thinking anything bad about anyone. She believes if you treat others the way you want to be treated, then you will be rewarded with that respect and treatment, not by everyone/thing, but by most.

Short Story:
Ky was born like all Marble cats were, and will be for generations to come. She was always energetic, and people loved the way she was. Everyone considered her a beautiful Marble Cat who had the wings of a Leopard Lacewing, and markings to match.

Then one day she got lost, naturally because she could sit still for long, so she wondered away while every other marble cat was napping. Her family and friends searched for her for days, but still the young Marble cat was gone. Little did they know, Ky had been picked up by a bunch of little kids and had been taken to a classroom where theyd gather around the little tank and try to pet and feed the pretty creature.

Ky was unhappy at first, but the kids took good care of her, and the children would play with her and sing songs to her at night before they left for the day. She began to grow attached to the kids, one little boy in particular with an unusual name, and even more unusual green eyes and natural dark brown hair with grey-silver bangs, that was also natural. His name was Dagger and he seemed to be very fond of Ky too. During playtime he would hold her and talk to her while the other kids laughed and played with each other.

One day his teacher came up to him and asked him if he would take her home and keep her as a loving pet, and Ky agreed in her mind that he should. When they got to his house, Ky zipped around and around everywhere exploring and having a good time while Dagger watched, a big smile on his tan face. Ky grew to love the boy who she called a friend and not a master, and will live with him until the end of her days.

Payment:
Sent

This is so pretty...
Love of my Life

What should I even put here now?

I do stuff on here sometimes...
Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Leopard Lacewing - Ardra

Postby wolfie. » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:21 am

Nice form! Thankyou for adopting. <3
wolfie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardra » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:12 am

:] Thank you! This really is beautiful x3 Thanks for letting me adopt her<3
Love of my Life

What should I even put here now?

I do stuff on here sometimes...
Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Andiliion » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:57 am

if youve adopted it out remove the adopt me. thanks :)
my sister does all my trades, im only here for drawing : p
Characters|Deviantart|Youtube

Artshop|Marble Cats|Livestream
Andiliion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me