Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

panic attack by gothic knight

Artist gothic knight [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 4

panic attack

Postby gothic knight » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:54 pm

eeee this turned out so much better than i thought it was going to. xD so um, anyway. this is my ponysona hellfire. she's a sleipnir alicorn.. i guess... xD i really love her design. ;~; she represents me fairly well. eeeee.

title - panic attack (c) dream theater
hellfire (c) me

name;; hellfire
age;; 17 years
gender;; female
race;; alicorn/sleipnir
sexuality;; bisexual
relationship status;; single
mental disorders;; ADD, depression, paranoia, anxiety.
personality;; hellfire is generally friendly, or at least tries to be. she likes to be everyone's friend. she has an extreme fear of being hated by others, especially those she cares for. she does her best to help her companions, though celestia knows she doesn't always achieve that goal. she feels alone quite often... after all, it's not easy being so different. she loves drawing and writing and music and the arts in general. she cares more for play than work. in fact, there are days where she's just extremely lazy and barely moves. this leads to some issues with her work ethic at times.
fears;; spiders, tornadoes, dying alone.
likes;; cats, drawing, music, tumblr, horror movies/novels, summer, warmth, swimming, dresses.
dislikes;; cold, lack of common sense, betrayal, her own flaws, being left alone.
theme song{s};; perfect - my darkest days, get up - korn, bittersweet - panic! at the disco.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
┌───────────────────────┐

call me fhey
i don't know what to put here
currently very obsessed with fnaf and ff14 raiding
x
ultimate legend btw

trades | fflogs | husband | ©
x

└───────────────────────┘