Sky by cocoa

Based on Click to view
Artist cocoa [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sky

Postby cocoa » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:58 am

Sky's eyes slowly blinked open, his mind confused when he saw limestone... where was he? Then, suddenly, it all came back to him: the flood, Bluescar's confession, walking through the desert for days, then ending up with some rouge cats and fainting. He noticed that he was sitting on a desert-plant bed, but he still felt the hard stone beneath himself. A voice sounded beside him as he turned around.

''Jaguar, Sky is awake,''spoke a pitch black tabby named Darkness. Darkness turned and met his eyes, and said, ''Sorry about the hard bed. We didn't want to haul you all the way into the sleeping quarters... they thought you would get hurt.'' He slowly nodded in understanding, as Jaguar and the rest walked in to greet him properly. He guessed a survivor like him was popular, most likely.

~~~
To Read More: click here!

I'm thinking of making Sky my 'sona. I really like his design and he's the main character in my story.. so why not? Forgot to add the scar to his hip and the full shading. And here's the character sketch.

Name: Sky
Size: Small, apprentice-sized.
Personality: He's quite an unique character. He is unforgiving to those who are traitors, but can be very loving to those he knows that are loyal. He's a quick learner and always thinks his words well through before he speaks. Sky is also an amazing lie and knows many rules of lying: always have something to back up your previous lie; tell that back-up lie before you get caught; and never tell a lie you know you can't keep without getting caught. He has many other aspects to his personality, but I'll keep that quiet for now.
Flaws: -His size. It makes him easy prey for a fox.
-Easily angered. Sometimes this gets him into trouble.
-Afraid that a natural disaster will destroy his home like the flood once did.
Skills: -He is very agile and fast.
-Since he's a quick learner, he can get a hold of things quickly.
-Since Sky thinks thoroughly of what he says, no one gets angry at him or any of that.

Sky's Design & Character © Darkbraken(Me)
Lineart © apache~
cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me