Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

For all the perfect ladies out there. by black swan;;;;;

Artist black swan;;;;; [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

For all the perfect ladies out there.

Postby black swan;;;;; » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:04 am

This is a drawing of all the girls in the world who think they are perfect; who think they are above everyone else ; for all those girls who make others feel bad telling them they are dumb,ugly,fat,and so on.
I know lots of these girls,and whenever I think about them,I want to ____h-slap them. They made me get into depression for two times,and I made my imaginary dragon eat them.

The first wing is how they think they are like.These girls think they are beautiful,smart,nice looking,and they think that no one compares to them.Shortened,perfect.
The second wing is how they really are.The girls like this at my school are DUMB,and they are not even so beautiful; they even think they know ME.They think they can control what I think and what I want to do,when they can't even walk on two feet.They swear in front of little children,they wear make up at school,and they wear the shortest skirts ever.

I don't want to insult any blonde girl out here.
This was actually an experiment,I wanted to try to draw some wings,but it turned to this.

Yep,when I'm angry and I want to rant about something,I draw it c: I'm a weirdo and I'm aware of that.

~A weird Sunflower ^.o
black swan;;;;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For all the perfect ladies out there.

Postby Katniss Mellark » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:23 am

It's awesome! There are a lot of girls like that on my school too. Don't let them get you down, let your imaginary dragon go wild <3
This drawing is perfect, it describes them so well
Pet's name: Rue

Deep in the meadow, under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes
And when again they open, the sun will rise.

My avatar is made by beeezie on DeviantArt
Katniss Mellark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me