Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Even If You're Dusted, Your Shadow Lives On by amithethird

Artist amithethird [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Even If You're Dusted, Your Shadow Lives On

Postby amithethird » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:34 am

This is for a fanfiction I'm writing. :3 If anyone here is an MCR fan, you'll know all about the Killjoys. The fanfic takes place 7 years after the events in "Sing". BLI has collapsed and Grace returns to an abandoned Battery City after the desert becomes too dangerous even for her.

So this is her when she's 17. I changed her look a little from how she looks in "Na Na Na" and "Sing" but I kept the basic elements like the vest (though it has been slightly redesigned.) I kind of failed on her hand. I really such as drawing hands. DX

Here is the picture right side up. :3 Comments are appreciated. I may be posting the fanfic to MCR's website so if I get it up there and anyone wants to read it, I'll post a link. :3

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Even If You're Dusted, Your Shadow Lives On

Postby Wi1dChi1d » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:44 am

This is really really good. I saw it and automatically knew what it was, before I read the description. MCR would be proud!(:
WARNING: The above was written by a complete and total psycho. No, really, she's crazy. Just thought you might wanna know. ^,^
Wi1dChi1d

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Even If You're Dusted, Your Shadow Lives On

Postby amithethird » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:46 am

Thank you so much. ^^

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me