Hi by Monster.

Based on Click to view
Artist Monster. [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Hi

Postby Monster. » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:18 pm

this is Tommy. Tommy says hi, Call him Tom though because he doesn't like the name Tommy or Thomas and hates any one who calls him that. He is a sweet boys to though and loves to have some fun and play around with the eighber hood boys and girls. He likes to Hang out to and if you say something mean to him Tom will make a guest apperance in your dreams and slice up your brain xD no he won't he will kiss you good night and snuggle you to sleep :D
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hi

Postby Caseal<3 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:24 pm

. . . . . lol XD . . . . .

Hey everyone! I love TMNT. It is my life, and that is all. Hehe, I'm rather friendly, and enjoy conversing, and rping. Wanna rp the turtles with me? just shoot me a pm! I don't bite and if you ask to rp them I'll always most likely say yes. c: I ship Apritello, Capril andddd Caseal is my OTP<3
One thing, I do NOT ship t-cest. I have no way of describing how much I despise this, they are brothers.. don't ask me about t-cest please ;A;
Important Notice Wrote;; I am going to be changing my username for a while, I'll go between Leader., Caseal<3, then back to { Loves Blind } no one steal either!
Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me