Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

The Continual Spiral: Fortune Runners by Bear.

Artist Bear. [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Continual Spiral: Fortune Runners

Postby Bear. » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:16 pm

[i]Prolouge
---> It was dawn; Star was just waking from a deep, dreamless slumber. As her eyes inched slowly open, she took a blurred look at her surroundings. Suddenly she sat bolt upringht, fear coursing through her. Then she remembered: she wasn't in her dreadful, accursed house. She had run away, leaving her cruel, cold-blooded father and two pitbulls he treated more like sons than dogs. She was glad she was free of that wretched tyrant, but what would she do now?
--->Just then a train rumbled past, an open cart door tossing random things left and right. When it was out of sight, she rushed over to those momentarily unseen tracks and collected as much of the goods as possibe. Among them was a compass, a starry cape, tarot cards, yards upon yards of plywood, and an unsorted crate of items, including: a hammer and a box of nails, some high-class makeup, and a strange poster . . .

Midnight, sat in the mist. Her rope collar ripped at her flesh. She started to pull but it tightened. Rokko, her brother, came over to her."This is what you get for being bad.""It's not my fault. They like you more than me!""Here go, get away from here, run far!" Said Rokko, he chewed through the rope. "Thank you." She left, the pups in her belly moved. In the distance, her heard a train, and some heavy thuds. She raced toward the train. She saw a girl, picking the things up. Slowly, she crept forward. Her belly pains increasing.

--->Star stiffened as she felt the trickling sensations of hidden eyes watching her. She reeled, just in time to see a glowing flash of blue eyes alight on her. " Who goes there! " Said a voice coming from the brush. " Well, who goes There?" replied Star, making her voice as confident as she could muster. Star met the glow of the eyes, sensing great secret power. The scrub rustled and a dog stepped out gingerly, slightly swaying with every move. Her jet-black coat was ruffled and unkempt, splattered with dirt and blood, reminders of her abused. " I see you ran away too." said the dog casually, snorting as if she made a joke. " So, who are you, human runaway girl?" "Star, ma'am. And Who might you be?" " Midnight" " Huh' Said star, flashing a smile. "Small World." . . .[i]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Is My Neverending-Story,
The Continual Spiral: Fortune Runners.
This Is A Riveting Story Written By Two Authors, Me And #1saphirafan, My Best Friend.
Stay Tuned To Hear The Whole Adventure Of Star And Midnight!

I Put Arrows Infront Of My Paragraphs, #1saphirafan Does Not.

✦ BEYHR ✦
she they he
kaijuinu & lil long necks creator
𓆝 𓆟𓆞 𓆟
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups